I need help to remapping the A and B Button on my paddle switches with Rapid fire

xGeT TeaBaggeDx

I NEED HELP !!!
I have a problem with remapping both A button on right paddle ( #4)and the B button on my left paddle(#2). I can only do one and it will not let me do the next one.. Can anyone walk me thru it?

I tried to create it so many times through Viking Forge and loading to my controller without success

Can anybody create the Rune Pack for me ???

Thanks

Drastic

I NEED HELP !!!
I have a problem with remapping both A button on right paddle ( #4)and the B button on my left paddle(#2). I can only do one and it will not let me do the next one.. Can anyone walk me thru it?

I tried to create it so many times through Viking Forge and loading to my controller without success

Can anybody create the Rune Pack for me ???

Thanks
when ur finished doing the first rune, go to group 2 then you can assign another rune on another button/location.

FYI- if u want the rune to play as normal in rune loop settings make sure it is on Play Once.

xGeT TeaBaggeDx

when ur finished doing the first rune, go to group 2 then you can assign another rune on another button/location.

FYI- if u want the rune to play as normal in rune loop settings make sure it is on Play Once.

Thank you very much for your help! I really appreciate it...
Another question ?
How many runes can you do at the same time? I would like to add a rapid fire for the third rune and be available to turn on/off and still use the A and B button? is possible to do this ??

Sorry for ask to many questions but this is my first time i own a Berserker Modded Controller ..I used to own the Ragnarok XBOX 360 Controller and was much easy to make the rune (files)

Thanks !!!!

modded matt

I believe the limit is 30 groups. each different action should be in a different group. for what I did below, group one is rapid fire. Group one has three runes below it. (ONLY ONE RUNE CAN BE ACTIVE AT ONCE IN A GROUP) so it doesn't matter because the three different runes are different speeds, so we only need on active at a time. Group 2 is A button, and group 3 is b button.

Tips:
Unless you are getting very complex, leave the page section at the top blank. I use a different page for each game I play.
One thing to remember is that you must turn the group on or activate the group. I generally use one sequence for all my "special mod" groups. (if you use the same activation sequence, it turns all the mods on at the same time) For you I did not do this, you will see in the explanation below.
The playback area is what button you press to make your rune run. do not confuse "playback" with "activate"

OK on to your pack:
I gave you rapid fire with three settings. A button on #2 and B button on #4. If you want to edit this, follow the pictures below. Dont forget the activation sequence.

Pack.png

and here are the runes used to make that pack:
Runes.png

Attachments

• MM - Get Teabagged.vrp
    208.3 KB · Views: 2

modded matt

So looking at the pictures, the page area is blank, so this pack is only for the one game.

Group #1 rapid fire
Press tact #1 and #2 at the same time to activate rapid fire and illuminate the #1 LED Red
Press tact #1 and D-pad up at the same time to scroll up in speed
Press tact #1 and D-pad down at the same time to scroll down in speed
while the red light is on, press the right trigger to "playback the rune" or fire rapidly

Group #2 A button remap
Press tact #1 and A at the same time to activate the remap and illuminate the #2 LED Blue
while the blue LED is on, press the tact #3 to "playback the rune" in this case it will press A button one time.

Group #3 B button remap
Press tact #1 and B at the same time to activate the remap and illuminate the #3 LED Green
While the green LED is on, press tact $4 to "playback the rune: in this case it will press B button one time.

Hopefully you can use these examples to make and modify your own Runes and packs. Feel free to let us know if you are still having issues.

xGeT TeaBaggeDx

So looking at the pictures, the page area is blank, so this pack is only for the one game.

Group #1 rapid fire
Press tact #1 and #2 at the same time to activate rapid fire and illuminate the #1 LED Red
while the red light is on, press the right trigger to "playback the rune" or fire rapidly

Group #2 A button remap
Press tact #1 and A at the same time to activate the remap and illuminate the #2 LED Blue
while the blue LED is on, press the tact #3 to "playback the rune" in this case it will press A button one time.

Group #3 B button remap
Press tact #1 and B at the same time to activate the remap and illuminate the #3 LED Green
While the green LED is on, press tact $4 to "playback the rune: in this case it will press B button one time.

Hopefully you can use these examples to make and modify your own Runes and packs. Feel free to let us know if you are still having issues.

Group #1 rapid fire

Group #2 A button remap

Group #3 B button remap

WoW.. Thank you so much. I really appreciate it. You totally went above and beyond... I appreciate all your efforts and time in helping me.. Your the man!!!