I really want a XBOX360 Ragnarok but...

40_ounce

I really want a XBOX360 Ragnarok but not a wireless controller. Do you think you will ever try making a wired Ragnarok?

NYjetsNY1

The chip is different. So probably not. Why not use a play and charge kit? Then you'll have a wired controller - sort of.

Fredrow

Personally I feel no difference but I don't usually play with a wired controller.

I use to be the same way but you do notice that a wired controller does have a quicker response time! When shooting someone it just feels quicker than compared to a wireless controller.

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Hmm I might have to try it. I have a wired controller (well borrowing it from RedSox) but the joysticks on it are weird so I dont like it at all.

Fredrow

Agreed its awesome you have to have one.

First time using it, I wasn't very excited about it so I just tossed it in a drawer for a long time.
Then one weekend I cleaned up my work area and found the controller, so I gave it another try
and still wasn't super shocked/excited over it but I like it more than the first time I used it. But once
I got used to the triggers (because they stick out more) and the feel of the controller, I love it!!!!
Its funny I haven't used a modded controller (well RF modded) in like 4 months...lol.... I did go through
and changed the ROL LEDz on my Razor to Blue and then changed the ABXY clear LEDz to Green, Red, Blue, Yellow.....

TecHunter

I always use may charge cord in mine. I also have a modded wired controller with my mod chip installed.

I have read that wired controllers are preferred by pro gamers also, since it has quicker response. Same goes for the internet connection, I strictly go wired!

Fredrow

I always use may charge cord in mine. I also have a modded wired controller with my mod chip installed.

I have read that wired controllers are preferred by pro gamers also, since it has quicker response. Same goes for the internet connection, I strictly go wired!

Using a wireless controller with the charge cable is not the same as a wired-controller.

PS3andCOD

Contributor
Fun fact: it is in on the PS3 lol. The PS3 sends the signal through the cable directly if it's plugged in, xbox does not.

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

fred didnt you convert a wireless controller into a wired one? is it the same as a true wired controller? idk..its been a while since ive goofed around with electronics

40_ounce

I use to be the same way but you do notice that a wired controller does have a quicker response time! When shooting someone it just feels quicker than compared to a wireless controller.
Exactly , That's why I would like a wired Ragnarok. It has nothing to do with battery life. That's what rechargeable batteries are for...... I was thinking bout getting an Onza controller but I heard mix reviews about it.

Fredrow

fred didnt you convert a wireless controller into a wired one? is it the same as a true wired controller? idk..its been a while since ive goofed around with electronics

All that did was send a stable power source to the controller. So it wasn't the same as having an actually wired controller.

Fredrow

Exactly , That's why I would like a wired Ragnarok. It has nothing to do with battery life. That's what rechargeable batteries are for...... I was thinking bout getting an Onza controller but I heard mix reviews about it.

If you buy an Onza controller, go with the Tournament Edition Razor controller!!!