I Think This would be a good idea

WonderingJew619

I always hate having to go through all the modes again to get to the mode I want. What if they made a mode where you press one of the tact buttons once then how ever many times you pressed it afterwards it would be the mode for how many times you pressed the button

EX: you press the tact button once then you press it 4 more times for the mode that's the fourth slot.

It's just an idea I'm sure there will be problems and I'm sure it will only work on the legacy but hey I think it would improve the controller.

NYjetsNY1

WonderingJew619 said:
I always hate having to go through all the modes again to get to the mode I want. What if they made a mode where you press one of the tact buttons once then how ever many times you pressed it afterwards it would be the mode for how many times you pressed the button

EX: you press the tact button once then you press it 4 more times for the mode that's the fourth slot.

It's just an idea I'm sure there will be problems and I'm sure it will only work on the legacy but hey I think it would improve the controller.

Good suggestion, we at viking360 love feedback! Unfortunately, this will probably not be implemented.