I want to make a advanced macro tutorial!

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
People need to understand that making macros takes a lot of time and it is not something that is easily whipped out. It takes patience, practice and

dedication. The only thing stopping me from making a advanced tutorial video is that im computer illiterate and do not know how to post videos of me

showing u software tricks. It takes time to learn how to build macros from scratch and i would teach u methods that i list below that in time will educate

u to poses the skill sets to build macros from scratch. I think this is the main thing that throws people away from learning the software. People get to

overwhelmed and dont know where to begin. Almost any macro u can think of has already been made. My suggestion would be to use someone else's

macro that does what you want it to do (but not for the game your trying to make it for). Use that macro and re edit it to work for the game your

making it for.

I would like to show people tricks i call jumping off points. Basically what i do is find a macro that has already been made then i can use it as a "jumping off

point" to get a rough draft of the macro Im trying to create. Then analyze how this macro plays out. By examining every property of the macro and analyzing

the timing difference you can make adjustments to the rough draft macro then basically go by trial by error till u accomplish your goal. I would explain

what cancelers and loop extensions are then i will teach u what loop setting u would want to use for your desired macro. lastly I would show how to make

really advanced macros by using the record and playback function on the macro. After recording a macro u can open it up and edit it in the macro software.

There u can tweak series of long specific functions for really advanced macros like fighting games for ex.

I am going to try to learn how to post videos so hopefully soon I will have a video "I hope" will get people on the right track to making the macros they want

for themselves. I still feel that the best way for someone to learn to make macros is to use others macros and work off of it as a rough blueprint guide of

sorts. At least from their u already have a started macro then all u have to do is figure out how to change the timing in the sequences by watching how

that macro plays out then finding out what functions need lengthened, shortened, slowed down or speed up. If I learn to make a video my first video will

be me pulling a old macro and re editing it to work for a new game. Then u can see first hand how I do my processes to make it a functionable macro. After

u learn this "I feel" u will then be able to make macros from scratch. U first need to learn the general understanding properties of the macro software and

my methods will teach u this.

Last edited:

JIM WALKER

Well get on with the computer literacy bit then Brian..lol....I can't wait to see your tutorial,cause I know you will break it down so that even simpletons like myself will understand it......pull your finger out mate .... I AM WAITING........

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
Im computer illiterate I need to call my brother who knows about computers and since we are all old farts its hard to get help from one another LOL. I will try to teach myself. Maybe there will be a video after Christmas sometime.