Idea for the next Viking360 Preset Editor

Paul

I have an idea for the next version of the preset editor. You can use predefined speeds from the games instead of "x shots per second."

What I mean:

You have values like:

MW2 Fast Rate of fire
CoD5 Fast Rate of fire

It's impossible right now too include the cod5 speed for us because it uses a different formula than x shots per second. I would appreciate it if this was looked into.

Thanks,
-Paul

justrelirandom

I would like to the perfect knife trick included
and it's just really like the dropshot mod
just make it for tactical only since if you like to press your stick for your knife you wouldn't need this
it's just B slight time delay then RB and Y

Itz CHARLEY

justrelirandom said:
I would like to the perfect knife trick included
and it's just really like the dropshot mod
just make it for tactical only since if you like to press your stick for your knife you wouldn't need this
it's just B slight time delay then RB and Y
that is an awesome idea bc nifing is slower with tactical but the dropshot is tres tres tres bien.

justrelirandom

Will they ever add a 'perfect' Quick scoping mode , so when you pull the left trigger it shoots for you the exact second the scope comes in.

justrelirandom

Thanks for the link i tried it out but i didn't really like it because you can't control your shots because sometimes when you get too far you'll need to hold your breath for a bit .
Anyway i just saw this video on how to shoot the SPAS-12 faster , you have to have SoH and this is the algorithm for it
Hold RT
Press X
Double Y
and repeat.

Krier023

Useful Poster
yup in the preset editor that is the xyy jitter method, but it doesnt work for the spaz because it needs to pump to be reloaded.

PS3andCOD

Contributor
Looks pretty legit to me... And he says in the comments it works with the trench gun on WAW too. Maybe the bolt actions too? Seems a little different from jitter, but simular, like a slow delayed jitter.

Itz CHARLEY

'It is a similar combination to BxB in H2. the reload cancels the pump/bolt action, but you have to cancel the reload by double tapping Y

PS3andCOD

Contributor
It definatly looked faster though, worth looking into. Not very practical to do if you need both hands just for shooting.

Ben

PS3andCOD said:
It definatly looked faster though, worth looking into. Not very practical to do if you need both hands just for shooting.

Hence why we have Viking controllers.. lol

justrelirandom

A thing i do al ot which is very similar to the fast reloading glitch (but tbh i don't think it should be called a glitched because the game put add time on guns on purpose).
is the triple Y trick.
this allows you to switch to your secondary faster specially if you have a high power secondary i.e. AA-12.basically it just cancels out raise time and that is about .8seconds for the AA12 , if you wonder what it looks like it is like AA12 w/Grip that thing automatically does the triple Y thing , it's glitched...

PS3andCOD

Contributor
That sounds pretty good too, but it might be better just to do it manually and have something else like fast reloads on your viking.

Krier023

Useful Poster
there should be time delays on the xyy jitter so you dont have to use x and you can make auto on all weapons including intervention and trench gun on waw you just need to find the pause