Idea's You Would Like To See For The Viking Controller

a Spec Of fluff

(I some how managed to delete the first post in this topic, but the title says it all!) ~ Ben.

The abilty to Save a page and copy it to the next one

Chris (aka a Spec Of Fluff)

NYjetsNY1

Re: [POST HERE] all updates you want to see for macro contro

agreed ^
-macro library reorganization
-macro library integration with the software, so its in the software so boom we can get right to the library from there
-4 LEDS / Page, or even 2 LEDS / page PLEASE
-different framerates
-overall just improve it

NYjetsNY1

-ability to easily make anti-recoils, bursts, etc
-less resolution
-can add macro to all pages same spot
-copy and paste inside and out of macros, etc.
-macro testing better... dunno
-easy to make anti-recoil all sensitivities
-organize macros into integrated parts of the software...

NYjetsNY1

-when you record, start it at first button press after u hit record.

NYjetsNY1

MACRO LIBRARY NEEDS:
sub catagories

honestly it does

Macro Library ->
Black ops->
Fast Reload
w/ soh
w/o soh
Rapid Fire's (so i can upload my awesome fast one)
Dropshots
Miscellaneous

NYjetsNY1

-jitter in macro library reorginization basically call of duty black ops-> subcategory as jitters (theres 6 speeds xy + yy)
-4 diff colored leds / page cant say this enough lmao
-faster things to macro library
-ranking for uploads, better so star-macro makers can get certain ranking like basically chris = guy who makes fast reloads... there should be a color system, if you have a red for instance you are a great macro maker, blue = newbie or not a good macro-maker idk... use the rainbow red highest indigo lowest... just a suggestion not really needed if u macro-organize the library

NYjetsNY1

-bursts
-3 round burst 5 round burst
-x / y on both analog stick cancellations when needed to do heavy recording
-faster .vks to controller, so dont have to wait forever when testing macros...
-macro recording: start on first press of button not start on macro recording press... if u know what i mean if u dont just ask
-different framerates idk what that is just saw it
-better macro looping
-set it up so it jitters if left trigger isn't pulled? Then you can ADS without a problem on your M16, and if someone gets too close just hit only the right trigger to jitter spray them.
-basically have the software use macros if you DONT press a button... so basically LT turns off jitter on RT when u click it, and when u let go of LT, jitter turns back on... basically allow buttons to be toggles for others... so LT can toggle on press / release
-TOGGLES FOR BUTTONS ^^^

NYjetsNY1

-start on different page, not on first can start on 8th if want so can go 8-right 8-left etc
-SHIFT KEY BUTTONS so like i said earlier LT can shift off RT's jitter or a rapidfire and then when u let go of LT, turn back on jitter
-Which would mean you can assign 2 different macros to one button if possible^
-cut off macros
-Back, guide, sync and start buttons to be able to make macros - like auto join party for instance

smallx

NYjetsNY1 said:
-SHIFT KEY BUTTONS so like i said earlier LT can shift off RT's jitter or a rapidfire and then when u let go of LT, turn back on jitter

^^^ that would be sexy

PS3andCOD

Contributor
I'm pretty sure Odingalt said that wouldn't work for some reason... I sugested that right when the macro controller came out.

NYjetsNY1

well if he allowed LT to allow RT's macro (jitter) to be allowed when pressed, and then when not pressed to not allow jitter... it could be possible... but hopefully we'll see if he can

NYjetsNY1 said:
well if he allowed LT to allow RT's macro (jitter) to be allowed when pressed, and then when not pressed to not allow jitter... it could be possible... but hopefully we'll see if he can

If these guys can I'm sure the best modded controller on the market can:
http://www.xmodelectronics.com/XMODXTREME.htm

And just in case you missed it, here's what the mod does:
JITTER MODE2: Unlike any other JITTER controller in the market, we solved the aim problem and designed this mode to be more playable. In this mode, when you press the LEFT Trigger to aim down, the weapon will fire in the regular rapid fire you are in, and automatically back to Jitter mode when the left trigger is released. Can be quickly activated at any time during the game

This is the macro iv'e been asking for! As an M16 user I know this macro would own!!!

NYjetsNY1

yeah if u wanna be the best modded controller on the market youve gotta have that ^ because if the competition has it, viking must, right?

PS3andCOD

Contributor
That link doesn't work Lionheart... But it's demoed at 8:30 or so in the video on the right of their home page in the link from earlier...

PS3andCOD said:
That link doesn't work Lionheart... But it's demoed at 8:30 or so in the video on the right of their home page in the link from earlier...

Really it works on my Black Berry wow my bad! I'll see if can find the link to the video once I get home!