idk what to call it

oh fudge

i just finished making a macro where you look like you're sliding around on the floor like some kind of snake.

you just make sure you're crouching or prone and start moving in any direction and hold down the tact switch you assigned the macro to, and it will look like you're sliding around (to other people, use a camera spike/ theater to see it)

its not perfect, you're body still moves to the crouching position every couple of feet for a split second (i think i did a pretty good job though. it took me a dozen tries to get the timing just right)
EDIT: btw dont sprint, it doesnt work if you do

NYjetsNY1

oh fudge said:
i just finished making a macro where you look like you're sliding around on the floor like some kind of snake.

you just make sure you're crouching or prone and start moving in any direction and hold down the tact switch you assigned the macro to, and it will look like you're sliding around (to other people, use a camera spike/ theater to see it)

its not perfect, you're body still moves to the crouching position every couple of feet for a split second (i think i did a pretty good job though. it took me a dozen tries to get the timing just right)
EDIT: btw dont sprint, it doesnt work if you do

Thanks I'll try. This is called "Snaking" from WAW most likely.

Remmnever

This is for tactical controller set up right?

I was using a similar macro also, I actually a drop shot type macro to my right trigger. So when I fired my guy would drop shot and get back up over and over again. But I noticed that whenever I reloaded he would snake around if I held down the trigger. It really made people mad lol.

Anyway I changed the stick press to b for normal users. Here it is, all credit to fudge.

NYjetsNY1

Thanks for this, I uploaded to the library for you. I fixed description + added your name for the author (Oh Fudge)