if i open my controller

FL3X VoRTeXX

if i open my controlller to lets say change the buttons or case due to i have some on my old does it lose its warrenty or anything like that? :O:O:O

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
Yes the minute u peel that warranty sicker off the back the controller will be voided. The sicker is special and u cant trick it by tying to stick it back on. It will actually peel paint off the back and the sticker will read void on the back. There might be other people that might be able to do it for u for a price and make a outside warranty deal with u. Maybe modded matt or east side electronics can do that for u and work a different warranty with u. I might be misinformed but i think Eastside electronics is actually a sister company to viking and they do custom work on viking controllers and they might be able to work some deal out with u.

U just have to ask yourself is it really worth messing around with a working controller to void your warranty just for the cosmetic appeal of your controller? Or do u want to pay the money to have someone else do it and work out some other outside warranty? U have to answer that one but my motto is if it isn't broke dont fix it!

FL3X VoRTeXX

"U just have to ask yourself is it really worth messing around with a working controller to void your warranty just for the cosmetic appeal of your controller? Or do u want to pay the money to have someone else do it and work out some other outside warranty? U have to answer that one but my motto is if it isn't broke dont fix it!" i took my 2 legit normal controllers apart i now do it for fun sometimes mess about changeing the triggers from white to black and then black to white i do it for fun.
thanks for replying this means i dont get to play open with the controller i get soon :( just keep attacking the old ones i guess :p

modded matt

The Viking Warranty is 6 months. I do custom mods and will vaslidate the origional Viking waranty (with proof of purchase date) I do custom installs, custom modifications, send ins, modstick triggers (3rd party parts) etc. I am sure everyone here will vouch for my service, work, and reputation. PM me if you want something custom done.