Im thinking of buying a controller

G

I have a modded controller from a different company but since the update it gets locked and they dont help there customers..I am intrested in purchasing a controller from you guys and I want to know if the controllers ever get locked...Crownmods emailed me and said these controllers get locked quite often and Im wondering if hes lying or what? So basically I want to know if your codes beat the mod block 100%

odingalt

Staff member
I'm the owner, but don't ask me, ask some of my customers. Hopefully somebody will notice this thread and chime in :D

SOLOxMoNsTeR

TWIIZTIID said:
I have a modded controller from a different company but since the update it gets locked and they dont help there customers..I am intrested in purchasing a controller from you guys and I want to know if the controllers ever get locked...Crownmods emailed me and said these controllers get locked quite often and Im wondering if hes lying or what? So basically I want to know if your codes beat the mod block 100%

I have a mod from viking and it works great and crownmods has bad mods they suck i have a mod from evilcontrollers.com, viking360.com, and crownmods.com evilcontrollers.com have good mods but u have to pay to get them updated and if new games come out u have to buy a new controller, all im going to say about crownmods is they suck and he had to remake his site because people dont like his mods and flag his site, and viking are great u can but any preset u want for any game he has up and when new games come out u can up date them for free and dont have to sent them away and when the mod gets patched if they do its free.
SO that is why u should buy a mod from here.

Fredrow

Viking controllers are one of the top controllers on the market right now..... No one else has a controller that can be updated yourself.....

I use to do modded controllers for myself like what fakemodes does I mean crownmods..... But once I found out about the Viking 360 controller I had to team up with E and since we are from the same area..... But this controller rocks man, you will not be disappointed at all. Not only do we have a great product but we also go way out of out way to help out our customers with any problems they might have. Plus this is the only controller that has the A,B,X,Y both thumbsticks, bumpers, and triggers wired in to the mod......

I think its funny that Crownmods is still hating on us....... If I ever see that guy in person....... :lol:

edgar

i have one of the first one and i bought a diy kit too. so i have a duo and a sleeper, they work 100 %, best in the market and the customer support is really really good.
buy one and u will see

edgar

40_ounce

I have a viking and love it. The support is top notch! If you have a question about anything you can send an email or ask here on the forums and
your questions will be answerd quickly. I'm saving my pennies and nickels to buy another controller....... :D

I have a controller from another company(.....modz.com, which has been away for 4 weeks to get re-flashed driving me nuts. Your controllers seem the way forward can you advise on the new COD due out is their anyway they will be able to stop your controller from working....If not you have another customer , thanks

Fredrow

irishtoon said:
I have a controller from another company(.....modz.com, which has been away for 4 weeks to get re-flashed driving me nuts. Your controllers seem the way forward can you advise on the new COD due out is their anyway they will be able to stop your controller from working....If not you have another customer , thanks

is that RFmodz.com?????

ELMOBLATCH

I've owned a couple controllers... My previous favorite was my evil controller with fast reload...Then the patch came out, there customer service blows and they charged me more money to fix my 150$ controller. Then I ran into this guy going by the name j3ster...he was trolling a popular IRC channel on a rather large network advertising a new rapid fire controller with 5$ discount links and got kick/banned from the channel...long story short I talked him into getting Mr Odin to join a private match on waw to do a controller demo to prove to me it worked as intended...He did the demo, we bought a few and fell in love...He took the time to listen to us about different modes, functions etc...He delivered as promised 100% and hasn't misled, lied about one thing. Workmanship, quality, and performance overall this controller and his codes work the best hands down....If you want to get lied to, misled, payment issues, delivery confirmation issues, controller issues, buy from other mod vendors. If you want a controller that works buy Vikings, thats what the top players / clans are doing...if you don't believe me go talk to some of the solo guys, send me a message I'll invite you to my game and show you what my team full of these controllers are capable of doing...

**** Sorry for lack of grammer its 5 am.. Be happy I atleast spell checked some of it :p

Party Car

Sorry to not start a new topic, but I am also looking to get a mod from you guys. I was thinking of sending my controller in for a Sleeper mod, and yes, it is a CG board. But I was just wondering; if I wanted to buy an XCM case with LED's later on, would the Mod interfere with the installation of the Lights or anything? Oh, and do you ship to Canada? :?: :roll: :D

EDIT: OR, if I already had a controller with a custom case and LED's, could you still do a Sleeper Mod? And just to clarify, if I got the Play n' Charge to USB version, I could STILL use a rechargeable battery pack and have the ability to recharge it, I just can't recharge the battery while playing, right? Sorry if I'm confusing :lol:

Thanks guys.

haVOC1787

buy one. Trust me I have bought chips and installed them from just about every company. this is the best although the diy kits are twice as tuff because of the trace solder points but only took me an hour to do. Its worth the extra money if you are a novice at soldering into circuit boards and such.

odingalt

Staff member
Party Car said:
Sorry to not start a new topic, but I am also looking to get a mod from you guys. I was thinking of sending my controller in for a Sleeper mod, and yes, it is a CG board. But I was just wondering; if I wanted to buy an XCM case with LED's later on, would the Mod interfere with the installation of the Lights or anything? Oh, and do you ship to Canada? :?: :roll: :D

EDIT: OR, if I already had a controller with a custom case and LED's, could you still do a Sleeper Mod? And just to clarify, if I got the Play n' Charge to USB version, I could STILL use a rechargeable battery pack and have the ability to recharge it, I just can't recharge the battery while playing, right? Sorry if I'm confusing :lol:

Thanks guys.

I did a few XCM Chrome Shells: fitting a 15-wire install into a non-OEM case like the XCM is a NIGHTMARE. It's non-OEM and it's a MUCH tighter fit all the way around than a stock microsoft shell. I had fully intended on supporting a long line of XCM cases but I've pretty much tabled that for now due to the difficult factor. Will be waiting until 'version 2' of the viking. I'd like to improve the 'fit' of the chip inside the case - and will be taking into account the XCM custom shells this time around.

Xx Binno xX

These are they best mod's you can find i bought one from Fredrow a while back and he told me about viking360 before they open. I just had to get one of these controllers, best controllers you can find no other mod can beat this controller, evil-cotrollers don't have life time updates you have to send in your controller to get reflashed and you have to pay wtf :?: :!: :!: :!: :!: that is the dumbest shit, I really never herd of crownmods other then they suck :D , viking offers life time FREE updates for all there games they have under download page, also I would get a dou sleepers are cool but dou is a lot better you don't have to deal with the re-syncing your controller when u hit the sync button. I don't think you can get any better then viking controllers? They may cost a lot but its wroth it. So GET ONE ALREADY :mrgreen: