Information on my newest Macro (Stakeout Reload)

a Spec Of fluff

I remember when i first completed the full set of fast reload glitches for Black Ops.

Quite a few people asked, where are the fast reload glitches for the Shotguns. I first explained, you can't have a fast reload glitch for the pump action and semi automatic shotguns "because they reload bullets individually rather than a clip". I suddenly had an idea when using the fully auto L96A1 (Sniper Rifle).

Could i use the same type of glitch to work for the Pump action Shotgun(Stakeout). The answer is... Yes! Thier are two version a None Sleight of Hand Version (N S Hand) and Sleight of Hand Version (W S Hand).

It works in the same way as the L96A1 just different timeing!

The best thing with this macro is it gives you 34 round clip instead of a 4 round clip.

The only thing is if their is lag within the game you are playing the glitch will screw up.(Just like the Turbo Knife. Both versions have been tested to day and they all work. So if it doesnt work for you please try it in a private match first before writing they dont work)

Thanks Chris (aka a Spec Of Fluff) :D

NYjetsNY1

WetterThanWater said:
Could you make a video? I don't get how you get a 34 round magazine...

I believe that since you don't have to reload, you can use 34 bullets without reloading thus 34 round magazine.

Tomahawker

WetterThanWater said:
Wait, so I understand how its 34 shells now, but can you use jitter with it as well?

OMG IF THAT WORKED I WOULD BE SO HAPPY!!!

MAybe this will work with striker on mw2!

simvida

I tried that fast reload for the stakeout and I do not get 34 bullets. It is the 4 bullets normal. I tried but with and without fast reload on. So obviously I am doing something wrong. Help?