Intensafire

IrishStyle

modded matt said:
IrishStyle said:
[quote="modded matt":31bv4g1k]
maybe this will get you buy until our final release is ready

http://www.acidmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,35750.new.html#new

Advertise on your OWN forum!

LOL do you really think I need to advertise acidmods? What makes you think I would do it here? compare the daily hits between the two sites junior. (I see you did not remove the link....hahaha) I am mearly providing modders with something they have requested.

Junior (irishsmartypants), we send alot of buisness this way. we have posted great reviews about this product, and I have all the origional install tuts archived (the origional crappy one, gameroms, and the newer tuts boot loaders and many hex files) so if this site folds up the members can still get some support. as we do with some of your other competitors, acidmods is a support site. we dont have a product to sell. anything that is developed at AM is either released to the public or sold to big name companies like stated above.

As for open source, I am 99% sure you wont find the HEX files I provided in that link anywhere. the tuts are all over the net, and the people who do have these files are selling the chips. Also this whole industry was started from open source.[/quote:31bv4g1k]

I do not edit user posts and never will. I simply pointed out the use of "OUR Product" and a link to a site you mod or admin at. I do not care about your "hits", traffic whatever you want to call it. And as for the name calling do not disrespect me, I have shown you no disrespect.

As for you being the keeper of archived Viking material, I do not care and it was not what I pointed out in my post.

modded matt

sorry Junior, I phrased that incorrectly. I guess I should have said:
"maybe this will hold you over until another website that I may be an admin of can finish the next free releace of software that will be rapid fire on the trigger without the use of tact switches."

I found your statment to be a slap in the face. I have no need to advertise AM is self sustained.

you may consider this an advertisment also but hey to each thier own.
viewtopic.php?f=16&t=820
You should come enter the comp, if you win I will double the cash prize...HAHAHAH

IrishStyle

modded matt said:
sorry Junior, I phrased that incorrectly. I guess I should have said:
"maybe this will hold you over until another website that I may be an admin of can finish the next free releace of software that will be rapid fire on the trigger without the use of tact switches."

I found your statment to be a slap in the face. I have no need to advertise AM is self sustained.

you may consider this an advertisment also but hey to each thier own.
viewtopic.php?f=16&t=820
You should come enter the comp, if you win I will double the cash prize...HAHAHAH

Here you go, If one of the moderators wants to lift the hammer so be it.

moddedmatt2

you are joking right? hahah keep trying Junior. you started with me, not the other way around. you may want to appologize and reopen my origional account before it gets way out of hand, you have no Idea what I am capable of.

IrishStyle

moddedmatt2 said:
you are joking right? hahah keep trying Junior. you started with me, not the other way around. you may want to appologize and reopen my origional account before it gets way out of hand, you have no Idea what I am capable of.

Apparently you have a reading comprehension problem. I said no name calling. Your status on other sites does not mean anything to me. You started with me after a simple comment to advertise on your own site.

odingalt

Staff member
Ok, I'm out of the loop. Matt what happened to your original account here at Viking forums? Sorry for being out of touch, an someone tell me (in an unemotional way) what's going on with moddedmatt?

I guess I visited that link it looked like open source stuff (or did I open the wrong link), and Viking doesn't offer PS3 products so I don't mind somebody throwing a link to PS3 stuff for now.

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

odingalt said:
Ok, I'm out of the loop. Matt what happened to your original account here at Viking forums? Sorry for being out of touch, an someone tell me (in an unemotional way) what's going on with moddedmatt?

I guess I visited that link it looked like open source stuff (or did I open the wrong link), and Viking doesn't offer PS3 products so I don't mind somebody throwing a link to PS3 stuff for now.
If you need any help with ps3 stuff just hit me up

modded matt

no problem odingalt, just a small misunderstanding, which I think we have got straightened out. no need to dwell on it. welcome back. as for the ps3 rapid fire, these are not open source codes, thats the second time I have been told that. these codes were wrote by jason acktley. the three mode code in my post has 8 sps, 10.5 sin wave(waw approved) and 20 sps for PS3 this hex nor the source has never been published until now. you can find the tutorial online in a few places, because jason was selling the chips to other sites all over the net. these were allways sold on a c/w protected chip. If anyone can show me a link to the hex else where I will eat my words but I am sure you will not find the hex. We are working on a revised method to put rapid fire on the trigger instead of the tact, with only one tact for mode programming. This will be an upcoming Free releace just like this one.

people keep asking for ps3 rapid fire, one member here even has the request in his sig. please try this.

PS3andCOD

Contributor
Yes, at one time I would have jumped on this, but now after seeing viking, I just can't buy/make some peice of crap. Not saying what you have isn't good, but it comes no where close to viking. Nothing on PS3 does. Have you seen viewtopic.php?f=23&t=483&start=0 ? Maybe you would be interested in trying that idea.

modded matt

change your sig lol, it should say make a viking for ps3...not make rapid fire for ps3...rapid fire I have macros I dont.

PS3andCOD

Contributor
True. I actually have seen some, but very few macro's for PS3, but still nothing like viking. Jitter, and fast reload. They are very expensive. I just wish there was something close to the amazing product put out by viking. Have you seen that thread? What do you thnk of that idea? I just don't really have the know-how to do the rest past the basic idea.

modded matt

I looked at it a bit TL;DR the whole thread, as it did not seem to go anywhere anyway. I am not sure you realize the time it will take to redesign the viking to work on the ps3. the controller inputs are not even close to the same, so not only do hardware issues arise, but all the software will need to be rewote. we are talking about hours upon hours of RND.

PS3andCOD

Contributor
Yeah, I figure you would need a whole new chip. But the main point I am getting at is that with the flimsy daughter board thing, you have complete access to the original buttons. You can stop the controller from getting inputs that you don't want it to as well as give it extra inputs. For the sixaxis and the very first dualshok controllers, you could plug the daughter board into your chip, and your chip into the controller with that connector thing. If you, or someone you know at acidmods, or anywhere for that matter, wants to try out that idea, go ahead.