interested in buying!!

derricklkennedy

I love everything about the controller just had an important question before I decide to buy.... does it have a aim down sight cancel feature to cancel the dropshot? for instance..... say I'm behind a box and I see a target if I shoot the target it will dropshot but if I aim down sight will it cancel the drop shot so I won't drop down and miss the target?

Last edited:

odingalt

Staff member
Derrick;

This is being added to the XBOX360 Ragnarok driver v1.2 as we speak, it is "dropshot mode #2".

This same driver update will be coming to the programmable PS3 Ragnarok in middle or late March.

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
I dont know if they deliver on saturdays however you would probably get it around monday or tuesday at the latest.

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
I love my controller so I dont think you will be dissapointed. The community is very friendly around here too!

SlowGrind

I just ordered two of the PS3 controllers one is the custom built controller and the other one is the programmable controller. Will I have to send the custom built controller in to be reprogramed with the new driver?

Thanks.

odingalt

Staff member
We don't offer a driver upgrade service for the non-programmable controllers. If you want driver updates in the future, you'll need to upgrade that one for a programmable unit.