Intro for montage

Jonny

Cant really think of the word.. so ill just say that i love the '3D' effect although i think the text at the side needs a little work...

Out of interest.. what editing software do you use..? or do you do everything in AE?
Asking because i have just made my first sniper vid Here on YouTube and as i am typing this am uploading a HD version, but what i have used (VideoPad Video Editor what i found on download.com) does not really have any effects or transitions.. only Fade in and out..
(graphics made on PhotoShop CS2)

but otherwise... Yeah.. I like what you've done.. =)

a42ozslushie

PS3andCOD said:
I liked it, but I would put the words a little closer to the middle, a little hard to read there I thought.
The whole idea was for the text to be to the right of the statue. Also, the camera panning in and out was on purpose too so it would be kind of hard to read. At the beginning everything is blurred except the statue and text for 1.2 seconds then the statue and words are blurred and the BG is not blurred. The floating particles I couldn't get how I liked because I couldn't figure out how to spread the base out.

I want to get cinema 4D so I can make the words super 3D and get some better motion tracking offered.
Jonny said:
Cant really think of the word.. so ill just say that i love the '3D' effect although i think the text at the side needs a little work...

Out of interest.. what editing software do you use..? or do you do everything in AE?
Asking because i have just made my first sniper vid Here on YouTube and as i am typing this am uploading a HD version, but what i have used (VideoPad Video Editor what i found on download.com) does not really have any effects or transitions.. only Fade in and out..
(graphics made on PhotoShop CS2)

but otherwise... Yeah.. I like what you've done.. =)
I use AAE mainly and sony vegas as a secondary. I'd like to get cinema 4D though too. The only thing in vegas in that video was the panning.