IS ANYBODY GONE HELP WITH THE NEW RELOAD GLITTCH

-ST0NE-

IS ANYBODY GON HELP OR DO THE RELOAD GLITCH IM NEW JUST BOUGHT MY VIKING NOT TO LONG AGO SO IM STILL LEARNING

NYjetsNY1

ok man caps lock please turn off... it looks like your shouting.
Sorry if thats rude of me ^ but yeah please and thanks.

So to answer your question Chris will fix it soon. If you bought any other controller, you would never have gotten this feature.

a Spec Of fluff

Hi people i have new macros (which should work, i dont see why they wouldnt, but u will have to press Y your self). just waiting for my controller to be fixed and i will test them out. I will try and keep you posted

Thanks Chris(aka a Spec Of Fluff)

a Spec Of fluff

No its ok. I dont need testers it would take to long. I will just wait, somebody else might now how to do it anyway, and might be wating for approval. Just dont forget to give me credit for making orginal macros.

Thanks Chris (aka a Spec Of Fluff)

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

a Spec Of fluff said:
No its ok. I dont need testers it would take to long. I will just wait, somebody else might now how to do it anyway, and might be wating for approval. Just dont forget to give me credit for making orginal macros.

Thanks Chris (aka a Spec Of Fluff)
wow over controlling much....you should give odingalt full credit because he INVENTED the controller!.......either way all you need to do now is tripple tap Y

NYjetsNY1

yes but triple tapping y isn't faster than waiting for the animation to complete unfortunately for MOST guns

NYjetsNY1

so ur saying fal and m14 its faster to triple tap y? i disagree because the triple tapping y makes it so ur gun has to come out again which is slower... IMO... try it

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

NYjetsNY1 said:
so ur saying fal and m14 its faster to triple tap y? i disagree because the triple tapping y makes it so ur gun has to come out again which is slower... IMO... try it
personally i dont need fast reload because if i miss with the gun i wont miss with turbo knife V5!

NYjetsNY1

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW said:
NYjetsNY1 said:
personally i dont need fast reload because if i miss with the gun i wont miss with turbo knife V5!

:D ;)