Is it just me????

THExGrnArr0wx

Hey viking staff.. is it just me or ALOT of peoples controllers not working. There has been many threads saying in-perfections or problems in there controller. :/
This questions if i should buy one.. i dont want to order one and then die waiting for it then find out its broken.:(. I REALLY want one but.. yea...
(yes i do realize there's a 90 day warranty and controllers will sometimes have problems.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXP9N4PH5HI ( watch that... :/ )

Last edited:

ILBIEAST

basically you should be fine, things do happen. As long as you are still in warranty, (dont open the controller up) they will help you. Otherwise they basically tell you that its your problem.

NYjetsNY1

Hey viking staff.. is it just me or ALOT of peoples controllers not working. There has been many threads saying in-perfections or problems in there controller. :/
This questions if i should buy one.. i dont want to order one and then die waiting for it then find out its broken.:(. I REALLY want one but.. yea...
(yes i do realize there's a 90 day warranty and controllers will sometimes have problems.)

We have a very low percentage amount of controllers that break. You won't see everyone that buys a controller. Say we sell 150. 2 don't work. You won't see we sold 150, just that 2 didn't work. You'll then think we have a lot that break - when actually we don't. Sometimes things break. You also see a lot of user-error problems, that we can solve just by messaging you!

I have three and have never had any issues with any of them. BTW.. the Hydro Dipped Serpents are awesome looking. I am sure the other custom shells are as high a quality as well.

odingalt

Staff member
The answer is simple. All mod shops have returns. Installing these mods isn't easy and a lot of things can go wrong. The difference with Viking is that we have a Forums where we don't censor our members (unless the person is being a completely unreasonable moron, we've banned some members in the past who couldn't hold an adult conversation with us).

We don't prune or delete posts with the intention of making Viking look better than it realy is. So when you come to our forums, you'll see each and every complaint we've ever had. It's probably a moronic business decision on my part to air our dirty laundry, but it doesn't feel right to hide or delete posts of members who are having issues with their controllers.

Every mod shop owner I've chatted with has expressed the same sentiment - that you're going to have problems when you are installing aftermarket products into a stock controller.

With that said, I think Macro controller has a higher return rate than our other products, like the Ragnarok or Legacy controllers.

Sgt Jax Mehoff

Useful Poster
The answer is simple. All mod shops have returns. Installing these mods isn't easy and a lot of things can go wrong. The difference with Viking is that we have a Forums where we don't censor our members (unless the person is being a completely unreasonable moron, we've banned some members in the past who couldn't hold an adult conversation with us).

We don't prune or delete posts with the intention of making Viking look better than it realy is. So when you come to our forums, you'll see each and every complaint we've ever had. It's probably a moronic business decision on my part to air our dirty laundry, but it doesn't feel right to hide or delete posts of members who are having issues with their controllers.

Every mod shop owner I've chatted with has expressed the same sentiment - that you're going to have problems when you are installing aftermarket products into a stock controller.

With that said, I think Macro controller has a higher return rate than our other products, like the Ragnarok or Legacy controllers.
The fact that your willing to let everyone see the problems everybody else has had instead of deleting them shows that you are willing to cooperate with the customer and help them out as much as you can.... I think that's a good idea to show them, it makes you look better when it comes to customer service.

noonoo390

that kid in the video was a moron. im not a fan boy or anything but some people don't know how to take care of their controller. i had mines for 2 and a half years now and it still works . before i got a viking i had 2 moded controllers and they were good but in order to update it you have to bring it back. guess what i brong my conroller back and they never send it back .i thought evil controllers were good until i ran into viking. im so ****ed of that i wasted that money when i didnt know about this website and they charge you for crap viking gives you for free like led witch is usless on an evil controller they charge you 15 & it does nothing to enhance the game play but on a viking we use it to see what mode your in, you get it

Sgt Jax Mehoff

Useful Poster
that kid in the video was a moron. im not a fan boy or anything but some people don't know how to take care of their controller. i had mines for 2 and a half years now and it still works . before i got a viking i had 2 moded controllers and they were good but in order to update it you have to bring it back. guess what i brong my conroller back and they never send it back .i thought evil controllers were good until i ran into viking. im so ****ed of that i wasted that money when i didnt know about this website and they charge you for crap viking gives you for free like led witch is usless on an evil controller they charge you 15 & it does nothing to enhance the game play but on a viking we use it to see what mode your in, you get it
Why didn't you return your Evil, or file a dispute?