Is it possible to reorder pages?

God

Is it possible with the mod chip and if so how do you do it, or can you update it into the firmware?

NYjetsNY1

God said:
Is it possible with the mod chip and if so how do you do it, or can you update it into the firmware?

No. No copy-paste. No. It has nothing to do with the mod chip. It simply is a software thing. It may be possible, but not included.

God

NYjetsNY1 said:
God said:

No. No copy-paste. No. It has nothing to do with the mod chip. It simply is a software thing. It may be possible, but not included.
If it is possible I wish Odin could put it in the next Firmware update. :/

NYjetsNY1

God said:
NYjetsNY1 said:
God said:

It has absolutely nothing to do with firmware. So it isn't possible to put it in the next firmware update.

odingalt

Staff member
God said:
NYjetsNY1 said:
God said:

It would be a software feature, but we are absolutely positively done coming out with new software. At $169, compared to what EvilControllers/GamerModz/etc. are selling, we are way beyond our software budget. What you see is what you get. Now get out there and rock with it! :)