Is it possible to use the macro controller on ps3?

Jimcole

Viking on the way!

Yes! I have finally order the viking and im PS3 man, combined with XCM converter I prey that I can to enjoy this device sent down from ZEUS him safe "knowledge wise" Any info on viking with XCM converter 2.2 is serious needed for me .

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Well welcome to the forums! The macro controller I feel is the best controller out there I personally love mine and once you get yours you will fall in love with it. I dont know anything about the XCM converter as Im an XBOX gamer all the way but good luck with the converter.

NYjetsNY1

Yes! I have finally order the viking and im PS3 man, combined with XCM converter I prey that I can to enjoy this device sent down from ZEUS him safe "knowledge wise" Any info on viking with XCM converter 2.2 is serious needed for me .

Remember that we do not support XCM in any way, shape or form. Some people have had success using XCM to have their xbox 360 controllers on the PS3. We do not recommend this or support this. If you get it to work, fantastic, but if not, we can't help you.

Also remember that most macros are fine tuned between the controller and the xbox 360. If you go through an adapter, those minor milliseconds of delay caused by the adapter will throw off most macros and cause them to either not work, or not work optimally.

My recommendation: Use the controller with an xbox 360, or learn how to use the software extensively, so you can fine tune certain very highly used macros (such as the turbo knife).

obo

Sounds like an awesome combination to me :p
Best of luck to you man, what you're describing has always been a project of mine that I never really got around to doing. I'm excited to hear your results!

Jimcole

Yeah my brother has the new XCM wireless converter with 16 tact button swapping technology for PS3 and 360 controllers in one device, it is a very powerful device because many games come with preset unsuitable controls, I can swap any button as I please accept analog but can swap R3 and LC. Combined with viking 360 this will be a console accessory of the Gods but we shall see. Now this has been bugging the hell out of me from the time I found Viking 360 on YouTube so, I search and search for a PS3 version and had no luck and so I question myself " why not one for PS3" and XCM came into mind.

HAWK zer0

Nice my friend has this combo too and its amazing but let me say that many macros are not compatible or responsive when used???

ThatGuy105

Like can you use the controller on ps3 through a converter like Cross battle adapter 2.1? has anyone tried this? since there is no plan of a ps3 macro controller being developed. this would be my only hope in using a macro controller for ps3.

NYjetsNY1

Anytime thats what Im here for. If I could I would of merged the threads.

It's a balance of power thing lol. Checks and balances - like the U.S. Gov. You are one branch, giving help, and I'm the one with the power who can decide if it's good or bad. This case good, and I'm thankful for it!

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
It's a balance of power thing lol. Checks and balances - like the U.S. Gov. You are one branch, giving help, and I'm the one with the power who can decide if it's good or bad. This case good, and I'm thankful for it!

Haha gotcha all the way man!