is it possible?

thejld

i agree, this guy comes in screaming about his controller and it was his fault it didnt work. Just ban him or something

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

Woah woah woah.....this forum is to help people(however much of a pain in the a s s they may be)it's in the description of viking360 "we pride ourselfs on unfiltered forums"

ThE PhOeNiX67

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW said:
Woah woah woah.....this forum is to help people(however much of a pain in the a s s they may be)it's in the description of viking360 "we pride ourselfs on unfiltered forums"

I agree viking is great because they allow customer to post about interaction without filtering but its gotten crazy on how many people are asking how to reprogram and its funny because if they would do a little reading everything will make more sense

xX207Xx ON3STAB

well whywere on the topic is it possiable...would it be possiable to make a code so when you press the right trigger button to fire you also dropshot then when you let off right trigger you stand back up again?? so therfore pressing right trigger will also press b button for you :roll: :geek:

viking360fan

no its not possible their is a .000001 percent change because everything is possible. AND TO EVERYBODY ELSE viking takes pride in supporting their customers we have forums for a reason to discuss problems and discuss questions.

xX207Xx ON3STAB

aww man was hopeing for a mode like that cause that mode i was talking about with pull right trigger and dropshot at same time would be awesome but put sniper mode on and that right trigger/dropshot mode and it would be deadly i thought i saw a video on this a lil while ago ill have to see if i can find it

Fredrow

Well.... To be honest, a microcontroller could get a virus. But to say any of the Viking360 codes have a virus is out of the questions!!! Becca the code only come from one source and that person is very very reliably and an upstanding citizen.....

I just say some story about a guy who put a virus into a microcontroller then inserted the microcontroller into his body.... Then he was able to touch a computer and transfer the virus.... Now if that is true, I'm very scared to see the future of this world.....

odingalt

Staff member
ThE PhOeNiX67 said:
M1A1xVIKINGxFTW said:

I agree viking is great because they allow customer to post about interaction without filtering but its gotten crazy on how many people are asking how to reprogram and its funny because if they would do a little reading everything will make more sense

Amen brother. The forums are getting nearly impossible to keep straight. The sheer number of computer illiterate people cluttering up the forums are making it confusing for each other.