Is the Berserker pretty straight forward to learn how to use?

z-man

I have a Ragnarok for my 360 and I really like it. It has almost all the functionality I want, that I know of anyway. I just like to play the games not really tinker around to figure out what combinations I want to use to program custom buttons.

At the same time, I'm happy to support the development and purchase a Berserker controller and if I can find some downloads of new features, then great. I just want to check with you experts that if I want basic functions like rapid fire, auto run and selective drop shot, that those mods are easy to get setup. Then anything else I can pick up from you guys functionality wise would just be gravy.

Also if it isn't too much trouble, I primarily play Call of Duty games. What kinds of mods did you guys all like best that weren't available on the Ragnarok?

Thanks
Z

bonefisher

Pretty much Odingalt said he is most likely to ship out the controllers with the Ragnarok setup just to let you get the idea how everything looks like then you can setup how you like! Way to look at it now is that you have a ragnarok and a macro controller together with new technology to boot! Everything you got from a ragnarok came from a macro controller which some things you did not receive like the new jitters, instant switching and anti-recoils and other glitches that would have been fun!

My take on the paddles! If somehow you don't like the paddles you can take them off to use the regular tac switches underneath! Which pretty much sure you will like anyway! I already know what I'm doing with my paddles since I made the same kind on my old controller! I'm cutting mine where they meet the bottom of the controller because the rest would be extra but I do see someone using that as well! Any where on that paddle you will be able to hit to activate the tac! They are nice to have for sure!

z-man

So if I understand the paddles correctly. Right now I am using a honey badger with a shotgun attachment and in order to fire the shotgun I have to take my pointer finger off the fire button and place it on the bumper. The bumpers IMO on the One controller are too flush and not efficient to fire. With a berserker, I could assign the bumper to work with a paddle and keep my trigger finger in place, correct?

z-man

That is good enough for me. I went ahead and ordered the controller. I'm looking forward to learning from you guys how to get the most out of it.

I'd still like to hear what your favorite mods are for Call of Duty, preferably Ghosts but would like to hear about Bo2

Thank you
Z

bonefisher

The tac switches are under the paddles! You'll be missing out if don't get them! I've been using make shift ones and scuf paddles for a long time which are the only way to run! Comes down to eaches own but the paddles are made for everyone's comfort!

JIM WALKER

yea, I ordered mine without paddles like a fool, but raised a ticket to change my order and was told "not a problem" lol, just hope they remember I changed my mind, but paddles seem the way to go, looking forward to the learning curve and developing these new runes/mods/macro's, lol ...

Drastic

yea, I ordered mine without paddles like a fool, but raised a ticket to change my order and was told "not a problem" lol, just hope they remember I changed my mind, but paddles seem the way to go, looking forward to the learning curve and developing these new runes/mods/macro's, lol ...
eh, i'd order it with the paddles if you can tae them off, cuz I don't don't want to get it and not like it, so im sticking with the tacs, because the paddels are just a place holder for your fingers..

is there 4 on the back? or two tac switches are on each side on the back?

Drastic

On this new one there only two tac switches underneath this time!
WOW! 2! so one on each side.. hm.. I hope it works out, but as I always say since my pre-ordered Viking360 Macro Controller, "Viking Knows Best!" :)

can't wait to learn this new software, the beta kinda, eh.. I hope it goes into a program instead of a website. eventually :)