is there a auto aim for multiplayer?

Moddur

it seems there are more people that have auto aim mods going on. i got sniped through 3 walls. was wondering if i could get that macro if there was one like the one for zombies. i havent seen a jtag trainer that had that.

also does lag have something to do with how rapid fire mods work? because sometimes it wont fire as fast as i've seen and it says its the fastest rapid fire but to me its the slowest.

bonefisher

You have auto assist in the game not auto aim! Check out some you tube video's to give pointers! You have to move for it to work! The rapid fire is based on your connection and yes sometimes lag messes with it! Fast for someone could be slow for you but you can speed it up for your connection by bumping up the multiplier til it starts to skip then back it off til no skips! You can still use the same macro just speed it up or down for your prefence!

bonefisher

Actually if you make a macro that just moves side to side very little the aim assist will always be active! I haven't had time to do this maybe someone can because it will work! You can add it to the LT or the RT!

odingalt

Staff member
Interesting concept... bonefisher you seem to be pretty creative with your macro controller.

bonefisher

I just pay attention to the game! I've been using this method since day one! It's like a magnet right on them! Actually the lower the sensitivity the better it works but you have problems at to low sensitivity not catching the fast ones that run by you! It still works on 14 sensitivity which that is what I run! I do this manually but if I get a chance I'll make a macro unless someone feels like doing this! I've been working 7 days a week and haven't had time for macro making!

Durro

this would be great. So if you just slowly strafe, while zoomed in, the auto assist kicks in more?

Basegod

I'm sorry I've tried but can u make a macro for this I can't get it down I just want to see an example of how yours would work aim assist is good but my macro creating skills are not

Storm

Bonefiser,

When you are doing this are you straffing to one side only or are you doing it one side slowly to a point then back slowly again to a point. I also was wondering if it would work it you did something like left and right strafe slowly over and over again. Something like a rapid fire with regards to the macro speed.

bonefisher

Here I haven't had time to mess with this but here ya go! Assign to LT and when you ADS do not move your left stick but you can help out with the right one! some cases you get multiple targets it will need you to help out with right stick! I messed with this very little but it works! Give some feedback and I'll try to improve if needed!

Attachments

• AimAssist LT.vkm
    560 bytes · Views: 43

Storm

Bonefisher,

I have tested this out and it really works well. I am an average player at best and with me running a FAL with MMS, silencer and7 quickdraw I went 17 and 1. I was able to hit players from 1/4 to 1/2 a map away. Sometimes when the little speedy guys go running past you have to unsight in and then reacquire the target again. I am very happy with it, if someone else can tweak it they are better than I. Thanks for this Bonefisher.

bonefisher

Storm,

As your farther away from someone like all the way across some maps the aim assist is weaker for my understanding which I still kill a lot from across the map with the MP7 !

bonefisher

Even behind objects you can find where there are at except maybe thick walls but on turbine map you can find them behind the thick rocks for example!

singrazorback

I am feeling a bit let down with my purchase of the macro 360 controller for xbox. Seems the only macro that works properly is the auto run vkm. (Yes i am a noob here but i know the difference between a vks and a vkm file.) I am not lazy and have read about changing the timings to help the mods, but I am coming up with nothing after about 2 days worth of work, reading and watching youtube videos.

When I use this macro my screen seems to jitter left and right very slightly and never moves to the target or moves with the player when they run by. Any hints on how to tweak this for it work for me on multiplayer. I normally run a 2 bar connection on US servers and 3 bar locally(Japanese or Korean) unless im actually playing in a Singapore based server then I 4 bar.

Is there a master macro or mod such as the one you can get with Evil controllers? I am keen to use an auto aim and anti recoil but mostly what I am finding here is just RF mods??

Any help guys? Or a push in the right direction? Any and all help is very much appreciated.