Is There anything someone can do to make there Viking Macro Last longer?

HopeAndLove

Sorry to ask So many Questions everyone but is there some thing a person can do to make there controllers last longer? Like if someone Used just Green and Red LED's Would there LED bored in there Controller last Longer (Green and Red Require less volts to Power). Also Does Auto Sprint reduce the chance of getting stick Drift in A controller. Thanks for Helping out Guys Im just a Person who Worries a lot about my things. :)

Last edited:

JIM WALKER

Sorry to ask So many Questions everyone but is there some thing a person can do to make there controllers last longer? Like if someone Used just Green and Red LED's Would there LED bored in there Controller last Longer (Green and Red Require less volts to Power). Also Does Auto Sprint reduce the chance of getting stick Drift in A controller. Thanks for Helping out Guys Im just a Person who Worries a lot about my things. :)

Just use it like any other controller, worrying about it is just going to stop you getting the full use and the most pleasure and benefit of it, 99.9% of macro owners get years of FULL use out of them without them "breaking" ... you are developing "controller hypochondria" Enjoy it and stop the worrying ....

HopeAndLove

Thank You Jim I will use it without Worrying about it and get the Most Fun I can From it. Thanks for the Advice Jim. :)

HopeAndLove

Haha But Bonefisher Look at it this way. This may sound stupid but A controller to me may be like a new car to you. If I get 5$-10$ a week It would take me average 12/13 weeks to earn 100$. On average People in the Usa Bring in 833$ weekly income Most goes to taxes and stuff But after a While that could add up to a 14k or 15k Car. Its almost the same Earnings Just People over 18's Income is like Over 9000 times more than mine (DragonBallZ Reference) Its like someone buying a New car and then scraping it up against a new tree. But Most Cars are Fixable and I think the Macro Is not because of the amount of Chips Remaining in the world. Thanks for Listing and reading probably the Most Boring thing in the world aka My Paragraph. You Guys are right that I am over Stressing Haha :) Maybe Someday in 2050 someone will come on this Viking Website Looking for info on the New Console Xbox 9000 Controller and Come across my post and Hopefully they will use it in A school Project and get a A+. :) Someday I hope I can be as Cool as you guys Buying nice Gaming objects and Practically get sponsored by Testing Headphones and Being Genius at Modding Wish me Luck Guys :) P.s This Passage was mostly a Joke Except the End Like how you guys being Cool and Stuff and My desire to be like you guys someday. Also the 2050 Part is hopefully True ...

Last edited:

odingalt

Staff member
Mainly don't eat anything when playing with it! The gunk and junk gets down into the joystick mechanisms and wears them out even faster than they already do. Not the junk you can see I'm talking the grease and the soda and small dirt particles and whatnot.