Is there Ban Protection?

Fredrow

PS3andCOD said:
Dude, I sell glasses, I can hook you up with a deal.

He doesn't need glasses...... He needs to learn to figure stuff out on his own...... If I was to guess this kid is in the age group of 11 to 14 years old...... Because it seems like that age group of kids dont take the time to do some RESEARCH=READING to find answers!!! They expect for their questions to be answered!!! (This does not go for all kids in that age group because some of you are smart and are able to do research to find the answer.)

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

Fredrow said:
PS3andCOD said:

He doesn't need glasses...... He needs to learn to figure stuff out on his own...... If I was to guess this kid is in the age group of 11 to 14 years old...... Because it seems like that age group of kids dont take the time to do some RESEARCH=READING to find answers!!! They expect for their questions to be answered!!! (This does not go for all kids in that age group because some of you are smart and are able to do research to find the answer.)
the sad thing is it was three topics above this

PS3andCOD

Contributor
Fredrow said:
PS3andCOD said:

So true... Such little attention spans on the kids these days... The real problems seem to be with people under 15 or 16... It's probably how much PC's are used for, and they've never had it any other way. It can only get worse.

theblur1

thats because kids are starting to become lazier every year. instead of actually doing any work they just look for the easiest way out of things even if its going to annoy people or clutter a forum like this.

apcoop7

Little kids (probably ages10-16) should not be on the forum/viking website for the following reasons...

1) They cause 90% of the problems
2) They don't know how to read or comprehend adult language or "high tech talk"
3) Odds are they do not have money to be potential buyers
4) If they end up getting a Viking they will most likely break it and then have their parents send in 100 support tickets, causing backup on Viking support
5) When's the last time you saw something intelligent from a little kid, disregard the tv show "Are You Smarter Than a 4th Grader"
6) They clog up the forum by asking the same damn questions all the time

That's all off the top of my head lol, but seriously little kids and the internet = one of my worst pet peeves

modded matt

when I was that age, I had to go to the library to find the answers I was looking for and there were no computers there, only these big paper things we called books.

PS3andCOD

Contributor
apcoop7 said:
Little kids (probably ages10-16) should not be on the forum/viking website for the following reasons...

1) They cause 90% of the problems
2) They don't know how to read or comprehend adult language or "high tech talk"
3) Odds are they do not have money to be potential buyers
4) If they end up getting a Viking they will most likely break it and then have their parents send in 100 support tickets, causing backup on Viking support
5) When's the last time you saw something intelligent from a little kid, disregard the tv show "Are You Smarter Than a 4th Grader"
6) They clog up the forum by asking the same darn questions all the time

That's all off the top of my head lol, but seriously little kids and the internet = one of my worst pet peeves

I think 16 is a little steep. A few of the 200+ posters including myself are 16. And of course we have money to buy a viking! We have no living expenses, all our money is spent on video games. It really does depend on the kid though... My 12 year old brother is better than some kids my age.

PS3andCOD

Contributor
Yeah, I have to say I think I was more mature at 12 than any 12 year old I know. Little kids just seem immature, and the older you are, the older a "little kid" is.

Krier023

Useful Poster
hey. i am 14 and i dont have any of your 6 problems. except for 2 sometimes because when fredrow, matt, and odin talk about some things like coding, its way over my head lol

VeNGaNCe34

well again i agree the sterio type is acurate to what i have seen. and i am 15. but i havent really caused any problems and you can see that i try to learn and understand what i can. take a look at my stickied reload list..... and i have also done custom iso modds.. gamertags.. leds... and many other modding type things, and have been sucessful. so if you have a bone to pick with me specificaly i would like to know... i try to be helpful. and i will listen and improve.