Is this possible for a custom order?

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJollyRog3r

Hi all, I currently have a thors hammer controller and I love it! I am actually thinking about upgrading and ordering a Odins Raven controller. Now my dream controller is all black, everything. It has come to my attention that you no longer supply black buttons. What if I were to purchase black buttons and ship them to you guys prior to my ordering of a new controller. Would you be able to install them? What would the fee be?

Thanks! :)

odingalt

Staff member
The factory has been sold out of the black buttons for months :-( Doesn't look like they are going to produce them any more. Had I been given any notice by our factory that they were going to stop producing them, I would've stocked up in advance!

xJollyRog3r

The factory has been sold out of the black buttons for months :-( Doesn't look like they are going to produce them any more. Had I been given any notice by our factory that they were going to stop producing them, I would've stocked up in advance!

What if I can supply the buttons and send them to you?

odingalt

Staff member
Open up a ticket with the shop staff to get the mailing address to the shop (also this creates the ticket so they can track everything to this ticket, they don't check these forums just me, but vice-versa they check the tickets during the day more than me and I rarely make it down to the shop as I primarily do software and website service), once they receive the buttons you could place the order. XBOX360 button installs are one of the easiest things to install ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.