Is Viking 360 LEGIT?

Xx Binno xX

these guys are legit. This is the best modded controller out there and if ur looking to get a mod get a viking u cant beat free lifetime software downloads

XxbinnoxX said:
these guys are legit. This is the best modded controller out there and if ur looking to get a mod get a viking u cant beat free lifetime software downloads
Yea you get free lifetime software updates but you gotta think of it this way; After a good 8 months or so your controller WILL get wear down a lot! Including your guide button,"a" button, and thumb sticks. So then what are you gonna do? Drop another 200 dollars to last 8 months longer? Its whatever I don't have that kinda money to purchase a controller, and believe me I get mad cake! LoL ! Anyways Say what you want about all of the features that people of Viking have worked so hard for I appreciate it, H**L I have 2 myself. Both of my Vikings are so worn out now I cant even use them... My Guide button and Thumb sticks are bad on both of my Hammers... " Anyone here at Viking "Odingalt" maybe wanna help me restore these babies of mine? I don't want to keep them in my dust collection in my drawer... ThanK You....... :roll:

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

UNiiQuE xKiiLLA said:
XxbinnoxX said:
Yea you get free lifetime software updates but you gotta think of it this way; After a good 8 months or so your controller WILL get wear down a lot! Including your guide button,"a" button, and thumb sticks. So then what are you gonna do? Drop another 200 dollars to last 8 months longer? Its whatever I don't have that kinda money to purchase a controller, and believe me I get mad cake! LoL ! Anyways Say what you want about all of the features that people of Viking have worked so hard for I appreciate it, H**L I have 2 myself. Both of my Vikings are so worn out now I cant even use them... My Guide button and Thumb sticks are bad on both of my Hammers... " Anyone here at Viking "Odingalt" maybe wanna help me restore these babies of mine? I don't want to keep them in my dust collection in my drawer... ThanK You....... :roll:
if your controller breaks im pritty sure Fredrow offers a send in repair service.

modded matt

send it to me, for 80 usd I will remove your chip and install it in a brand new controller and send it back to you.

(50 for new controller, and 30 for labor)

modded matt said:
send it to me, for 80 usd I will remove your chip and install it in a brand new controller and send it back to you.

(50 for new controller, and 30 for labor)

Ok then cool, Ill go ahead and get my money to do that. Ill hit you up soon...