Jameswoods custom vks

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
This Vks is corupted!

Here u go Jameswoods! I made three different set ups designed around your game-play style u described to me. Feel free to gut them out if these don't work for u. Got pretty much all areas u described to me.

This file is boogerd up forgot to switch the settings on the macro to RS presses instead of B presses and the LT RF got messes up in this one.

Attachments

• Jameswoods custom.vks
    24 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

Vks is corupted!

Here are three different classes I made for u taylord around your play style u described to me. If these doesn't work for u just move the macros to where u want them to be. Hope u like it got all the areas covered u described to me. Class # 1 is designed for fully automatics, Sniper and jitter all in one easy to toggle class. Mode # 2 is designed for like overkill classes made to not worry about toggling mods on/off (for quicker reactions) Mode # 3 is for everything! It can be used as a fully auto class, semi auto class (RF works perfect with all snipers, SMR and FAL no skips) and jitter class. All three modes are also made to roll with fast hand perk. I have (LT) turbo knifes assigned to a tac for repetitive knifing and an optional (RB) turbo Knife for the B button. The LB knife frees u up so u can use your RB perks and If u feel u can use all your LT perks and if u still have your (RB) perk u can still turbo knife. Just remember if you use your RB perk to toggle it off on the B button after u use it. If u want a faster FR In class # 2 for the Fal just dial the speed from .43 to .47 on the LT RF.

This file is boogerd up forgot to switch the settings on the macro to RS presses instead of B presses and the LT RF got messes up in this one. The file under this thread has the current working one for u. Sorry about the mix up.

Attachments

• Jameswoods custom.vks
    24 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

Sorry JamesCayWoods! I forgot to make sure that everything was changed to tactical And one of my LT RF got boogerd up. Here i tested this one and it works the way its supposed to after i changed the B sequences to RS presses.

Attachments

• Jameswoods custom.vks
    23.3 KB · Views: 11