Jitter and fast reload update!

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
Hey everyone I just updated my jitter speeds on the Ultrafast and slow jitters. I felt that ultrafast was too fast so I slowed it down a hair and felt the slow

was (well) too slow, so i speed it up a hair as well. The big update to the jitters is I made a version for both RT jitters and Tac jitters do have drop shot built

into them. There are both drop shot versions for default and tactical users for both RT & Tac jitters.

I updated the fast reloads as well. I got some feedback telling me that the reloads needed to be slowed a hair for perfect reloads so I went through and

updated all my reloads. I still need your support if something isn't working right. Just post back to me and tell me the specific weapon that isn't reloading

perfect every time and i will fix it for u.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

There u go man! let me know if it reloads all the time for u.

Attachments

• FAL fast reload.vkm
    544 bytes · Views: 22

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

Hey Ochoa21 i see you are a fairly a new member so I will tell u the easiest place to get the fastest macros including jitter. Just remember fast isn't always the

best. The jitter can be too fast on this game and render it useless (no damage) so If u want to find the fastest Jitters go to the ModdingBros sticky thread in

the BO2 forums and look at the bottom of pg.#1. U will see a thread called Moddingbros finalized macros for BO2. In that thread is a blue underlined link that will

take u to my macro folder. In there are more than 80 macros with any type of jitters u can think of. Also on pg.#3 at the bottom will will see another thread

called Apex Nugz macros for BO2 and in his folder u will find a jitter called BO11 Ill jitter. Its the fastest jitter out right now. On his u assign it to the right

trigger. In my folder I have 4 different speeds for the right trigger and 4 speeds for a for a tac button. Just recently I added 16 drop shot jitters for the right

trigger, and tac buttons. They are sets for default or tactical. I know its a lot to take in but just surf through the folders and play around with the macros

and find the ones u like.

Last edited:

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

View attachment FAL fast reload.vkm Here ooREDXoo try this out and see if this helps. If u still have a problem with it switching weapons try shortening the length of the

YY presses or maybe even lengthening the YY presses. Its weird cause a lot of people get different results and the reload times really have to be precise and

from what i can tell connection seems to plays a very important roll for how the fast reloads work for other people. I actually have my setup running 1 bar

quicker on the YY presses and I have never had a problem with it but for others they get premature reloads. Its almost like i cant win. If u truly want a reload

to work right for u and Im speaking to everyone who reads this then u need to learn how to play with the macro software. U will have to move the YY

presses i made forward one bar at a time till you find the setting that works for u and if the reloads are on time but it switches to your secondaries then u

need to play around with ether shortening or lengthening the length of the YY presses. Just remember the first Y press is the crucial one that u want timed

perfect to where the clip loads the rounds in the gun and the second Y press is the one that makes it switch back to your primary so if you are having issues

of it not switching back to your primary but your reload time is on then play around with the second Y press.

Last edited:

ooRedXoo

Actually, I forgot to edit my previous post. It was giving me issues earlier, but then after changing my class it seems to work better. Thanks!

Also, I sent you a PM regarding potential macros.

Last edited: