Jitter Methods

Toymachine363

ok can someone please explain to me the difference between the x,y,y and y,y jitter method? i just want to know what each one specificly does differently and which one is better/easier

Krier023

Useful Poster
xyy is better for the shotguns(striker, aa12 etc) but it is very fast and uncontrollable for the m16's and famas's. yy is more of a controllable jitter that is tuned for the three round burst guns to make them automatic

PS3andCOD

Contributor
Exactly. xyy is good for akimbo raficas and the shotguns very quickly, yy is good for aiming better with the FAMAs or m16.

Toymachine363

so i have a question about akimbo mode. if i use akimbo mode on say m9's with akimbo mode, i hold down RT and they automaticly rapid fire? and can i use sniper mode with rapidfire? and can i use round bursts with akimbo mode?

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

Krier023 said:
xyy is better for the shotguns(striker, aa12 etc) but it is very fast and uncontrollable for the m16's and famas's. yy is more of a controllable jitter that is tuned for the three round burst guns to make them automatic
i would contest that i was using xyy on my m16 and it was definitely controllable and ALOT faster than yy jitter

Toymachine363

thejld said:
M1A1 akimbo guns can be jitterd, i do it all the time with teh raffikas
how? arent akimbo mode and jitter mode in the same list? or did you make your own driver? or do you just use jitter with them akkimbo and hold down both triggers?

Krier023

Useful Poster
all jitter does is press yy or xyy so if you are holding right trigger and activating the rapid yy then if you hold both triggers they will both shoot

Itz CHARLEY

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW said:
thejld said:
Mhmmm wouldn't it just jitter the right one?
Yes it wont jitter the left gun it you dont hold the right trigger. but if you hold both, both guns jitter. That way you can ADS without your gun whacking you in the face repeatedly.

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

Itz CHARLEY said:
M1A1xVIKINGxFTW said:
thejld said:
Mhmmm wouldn't it just jitter the right one?
Yes it wont jitter the left gun it you dont hold the right trigger. but if you hold both, both guns jitter. That way you can ADS without your gun whacking you in the face repeatedly.
ok ill try this once my halo reach beta re downloads....ive had it for months but it updated and you gotta re download