jitter mod

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

ok if i dl the mode before i get my viking do i have to ask for the jitter mod or does it say (per user request) because someone already requested it im confused

odingalt

Staff member
No I just put the note 'per user request' to let customers know I only included jitter mod because some customers asked for it. Personally I don't think jitter mod aka 'shakey hands' mod is very useful, but the other mod shops doctor up videos to make jitter mod look awesome (it does terrible, terrible things to your gun's accuracy, but it can be useful for shotgun and maybe on 3-round guns like famas if slowed down), so I had to rename my 'shakey hands' mode to 'jitter mod' so people wouldn't fret like this 'omgz viking doesn't have jitter mod' :)

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

odingalt said:
No I just put the note 'per user request' to let customers know I only included jitter mod because some customers asked for it. Personally I don't think jitter mod aka 'shakey hands' mod is very useful, but the other mod shops doctor up videos to make jitter mod look awesome (it does terrible, terrible things to your gun's accuracy, but it can be useful for shotgun and maybe on 3-round guns like famas if slowed down), so I had to rename my 'shakey hands' mode to 'jitter mod' so people wouldn't fret like this 'omgz viking doesn't have jitter mod' :)
ohhh ok but i saw someone yesterday using the stiker with the jitter mod and it looked SICK!!!

Mitch

Jitter / Shakey Hands with the M16 is AMAZING! Turns the M16 into a fully automatic (instead of three shot burst). The last clip the gun is all freaky but if you have "Scavenger" turned on, you get mroe ammo and don't have that problem.

Be prepared for people SCREAMING at you at the end of the match. They watch the kill cam and see you're using a M16 that's fully auto, they tend to while a lilbit.

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

Mitch said:
Jitter / Shakey Hands with the M16 is AMAZING! Turns the M16 into a fully automatic (instead of three shot burst). The last clip the gun is all freaky but if you have "Scavenger" turned on, you get mroe ammo and don't have that problem.

Be prepared for people SCREAMING at you at the end of the match. They watch the kill cam and see you're using a M16 that's fully auto, they tend to while a lilbit.
haha ikr