jitter?

noyoulookout

i am waiting to recieve my hammer. but i was wondering is when using these mods on this controller, do they look jittery/glitchy with online play?

obo

well to be straight up honest with you
people are going to notice if you use a modded controller.
ESPECIALLY JITTER
but you cannot get banned for using one, as it doesnt violate the terms of use at all.
in fact microsoft made their own turbo controller in the UK a few years ago.
that only thing that might happen is if hundreds of people file complaints against you, you might get a suspension.
but its really unlikely. i doubt you can find anybody that it has happened to

theblur1

If you use just plain rapid fire glitches (fast/slow/user-programmable mode) on single shot guns they will not look jittery at all. Jitter mod is an exception but theres no way to get around that. If you look at some videos on the "Proof" page of viking360.com then you will see some examples from online play

Xx Binno xX

Really I've had a modded controller for almost a year now and I've been reported and called out so many times and nothing has happend. I got suspened for 1 week for having sware words in my profile thats all, so im sure your safe. I have been reported 500 times for modding and nothing has happend nock on wood lol.

noyoulookout

thanx everyone for the insights. i think that these controllers are "legit" but the exploits in the game like CP glitching and such are cheating and should be patched right. i was really just wondering if it looked smooth. i am kind of particular about certain things. but again i thank you all for your input.

obo

IrishStyle said:
Jitter does not look smooth in replay cams but who cares what the dead guy thinks LOL
<3 i love doing it in search and destroy. Cuz then people WILL see it lol

Schltz010

ya im with obo lol i do search and destroy no respawn and it just cracks me up when i kill them with my mod. They get so mad, but so fun

bowl killa tcb

Its my profile I can do with it what I want if that exploiting the game so be it. Rite now been snipeing with m21 ebr. There cryin all day. Thanks viking best sticks on market. When they can't stop I tell them I only have 3 fingers on right hand they shut up quick lol.

hammer blue lite special
control freak stick ext.
turtlesX31
glitched 10th loven it

Night

I use this controller all the time. This is my second week of me having it and I love it. Also, when playing S&D when u shoot with fast jitter on famas or anything else really, it looks like its actually automatic. I am thinking this is the lag compensation. People are like Wutz he haz a automaticz FAMAS ect.. It looks smooth in the middle, not when you begin shooting and end shooting for the jitter. So it would look like ur switching weapons then smooth then switching weapons again.

Reaver

Yea i use a Kontrol Freek stick too on the right stick only, just getting used to it at the moment but im converted so far, it seems to have helped my aim. The astro a40 audio system has improved my game too, hearing the direction your being shot at from and if your being snuck up on is great. So do people use jitter mode? ive been using the FAL on rapid fire as jitter seems to go all over the place, whats the best gun for jitter mode?

horatio13

I have the Odin's Raven with the kontrol freek thumbsticks. Both have improved my play by FAR

I don't really like using jitter mod cause it's aim is all over the place. I like to use FAL with red dot and stopping power and it merks the shit out of people :)
Also, the M21with snipermode is unstoppable, make sure you have scavenger pro on it though.

Hit me up on xbox live and we'll have some fun :D

theblur1

Meh.. not a huge fan of the kontrol freeks. A friend of mine let me try his, maybe i just have to get used to them.
And the famas is better for 3-shot burst guns (FAMAS, M16, M93 Raffica). with the FAL i would reccommend Fast Rapid Fire