JTAG lobby results!

obo

Well guys, we got it pulled off. I can tell you it was a hectic night.

It all started at around 5:00 with me rushing home and finishing up what me and irish thought was some last minute coding before the lobby.

about an hour later we finally got it rolling and quickly realised there was a problem, nothing was working. We were walking around as ac130's but it was lagging bad and none of the challanges/xp were working. We quickly took the jtag down for about the next hour and tested patch after patch only to realise we had a faulty .xex file. Soon afterwards though, blackburn came to the rescue and saved our asses with his files. (i cannot thank you enough blackburn)
-shortly after the jtag was online.

We did our best to invite everybody we could, and if you didnt get an invite im really sorry. I honestly tried the best i could. Both me and irish were getting about 40 messeges a minute. If theres another lobby in the future, ill be sure to post it on the forums

I know the perks and guns wern't was as expected, im sorry guys, we didnt really have any other option to use blackburns pre modded files, which he graciously provided. The jtag had already been brought online and there was a virtual timer ticking down before it got banned. I wish i could have made it perfect, but i hope you guys are happy with what you got.

Thanks to:
Irishstyle- wow man we were working on that for about a month from when you first messeged me. I honestly couldnt have done it without you. You're the best.
Blackburn-Ok you saved all of our asses with your codes. I love you for it and so should everybody else
Ben- thanks for cleaning up my lists bro, you saved me some headaches
Fredrow- you modded my controller for me, and because of it i joined these forums and got to know everybody
Odin-your just amazing for making these modded controllers in the first place

DONATIONS WOULD REALLY BE APPRECIATED!
ok, so as we all know jtags are not cheap. they cost money to run and while this lobby was free, any donations would be greatly appreciated. Jtags cost about 200$ alone.
Any donations should be sent as a GIFT to obo_142006@yahoo.com on paypal

Some fun facts about the lobby included

:the thread that announced the jtag lobby recieved over 2000 views and over 400 posts! WOW!
:eek:n the night of the lobby, the viking360 forums most users ever online reached 28! (previously had been 12 about a year ago)
:the jtag lasted about 4-5 hours
:SOMEBODY from the viking forums was inviting friends! (you caused me and irish insane amounts of headache whoever you are)

Blackburn

Glad I was able to help yall out! Next time let me know a little sooner in time and ill write a new patch file for you with all the perk and gun mods you could ever imagine, and anything else!

Ben

Well done guys!

I stayed up especially but went to bed in the end and missed out on the action :'(

kristianz1

Hi Guys :) ! Congratulations with a good last evening :) !

I have a request for future jtag Obo; Listen;

What if you have your jtag xboxes only for inject us members with real time UAV?

The only thing we have to do is too enter and be verified in your lobby, thenleave. Takes 10 seconds! Its increase your gameplay so much that its ridicilous :cool: !

So, when we need some extra adventure we just enter your lobby and leave again, and we have the UAV for the rest of the evening in public mathces. Good idea?

Itz CHARLEY

Yeah i got a rediculous amount of messages from people I dont even know. Every time i started a private match to play by myself with slomo i was flooded by people.
Great lobby and thanks obo, Irish, and Blackburn!

obo

Itz CHARLEY said:
Yeah i got a rediculous amount of messages from people I dont even know. Every time i started a private match to play by myself with slomo i was flooded by people.
Great lobby and thanks obo, Irish, and Blackburn!
Yeah anybody thats associated with that lobby. Prepare for ungodly amounts of spam over the next few days.

IrishStyle

Ya man that was alot of fun/headache last night. The jtag lasted about 4 1/2 hours, pretty good. I recovered the gametag I used to host the lobby with last night and it's not suspended or anything. Its a 10 prestige lvl 70 with 5 minutes playing time LOL. Played with it for a little bit last night and everybody kept asking me about my spinning 10 prestige. Kept getting spammed with friends requests until I logged off....."Hey buddy I know you don't know me but could you boost me?" LOL

Ben

I will happily donate you guys another to run another lobby that I will actually get in this time? :p

Maybe make it a bit earlier as it was at about 11pm here in the UK :/.

Obo or Irish hit me up with a PM on what you can do ;)

Xx Binno xX

I would donate no problem but i don't have anymore money from buying my new Odin's Raven. Also I have to get my xbox fixed sorry Obo and Irish.

G

i missed it never got inv but i think i was a little late but still sad hopeing for another lobby hopefully happening :oops:

Krier023

Useful Poster
yeah i would donate too, i only got a couple kills. because i got in but like 2 minutes after it was like migrating hosts and everyone got kicked. then i didnt get an invite back. but i would be willing to pay for the new account im making

a42ozslushie

Lol thanks for the -1234456576432 score, greatly appreciated. jk I really do not mind though. Great lobby and I will donate soon!