JTAG'ed Xbox

Insayne

I'm pretty sick of all the scammers out there saying they will boost kids up and have unlock all lobbies etc. I decided to take the bull by the horns and make my own Jtag xbox. The problem is that I dont know what the *#)% that means. I'm not all that tech savvy, programming savvy etc. So I was wondering if perhaps a member whom has one can let me know the materials I need to make one, maybe link me to a legit tutorial and tell me exactly what it means. When I google it, I get so many different results its staggering. I really just want to be able to 10th prestige glitch and unlock all lobby people for free (my friends and you guys).

Thanks for any help regarding this matter.

EviiL sKiiLz

If by any chance you manage to jtag your xbox could you do me a favour and get my friend a 10th prestige.....sick of people saying they will do it and then try and scam you...just pm me..thanks man

Insayne

Haha don't everyone get too excited now. I first need to find an xbox that fits the requirements. XD I have an old enough one but it's updated. :/

Insayne

The more I read up on the proccess, the more I don't understand haha. Once I get a jtag-able xbox I'll post more info.

Needless to say, I'll need help.

Schltz010

if anybody can do the pristege hack i have 1600ms.
Add me Schultz010 ill be on 330 to like 630central
then 9 to when i want off