Just a simple question

The RPG Sniper

How much does a DIY kit cost? I was on the ESE website and it said they would have more in a week, but nothing i can see about the cost. Also ive been there looking over the past couple weeks and it always says out of stock, have more in a week.

Fredrow

The RPG Sniper said:
How much does a DIY kit cost? I was on the ESE website and it said they would have more in a week, but nothing i can see about the cost. Also ive been there looking over the past couple weeks and it always says out of stock, have more in a week.

Past couple weeks my Black ass...... I'm calling BuLLsHitt....... Maybe ONE/UNO/1/ week..... I'm getting more chips tomorrow, since someone just came back from there nice long over due trip....

Now let me put it too you this way, did you want me to keep them listed on the site, then you would have paid for one; then you would have came on here bitching that I'm some sort of con artist trying to rip you off because I didn't ship your precious DIY chip-set out on time, I would have been a week late....

Or was it better doing it the way that I did??

Seems like either way, you didn't like it!!!!!! hahaha.......

The RPG Sniper

Fredrow said:
The RPG Sniper said:

Past couple weeks my Black butt...... I'm calling BuLLsHitt....... Maybe ONE/UNO/1/ week..... I'm getting more chips tomorrow, since someone just came back from there nice long over due trip....

Now let me put it too you this way, did you want me to keep them listed on the site, then you would have paid for one; then you would have came on here complain that I'm some sort of con artist trying to rip you off because I didn't ship your precious DIY chip-set out on time, I would have been a week late....

Or was it better doing it the way that I did??

Seems like either way, you didn't like it!!!!!! hahaha.......

no really, i checked it at various times over at least two weeks and it was still out of stock. Honestly if you kept it listed and available to purchase (provided you had the date that you expected more to be in stock) i would have gladly laid down the cash. So in fact you saying either way i wouldnt like it is kind of wrong. Also i wouldnt have expected someone trying to sell me something to be such a......jerk, for lack of a word that wont get censored.