Just bought my Viking :D

NickM

Hey guys! I just bought a "The Viking - Black" Modded controller! I CAN'T WAIT TILL ITS HERE! I couldn't choose the 3 day shipping, so I had to choose the ground shipping, but regardless I hope it comes soon!

FINALLY I BOUGHT ONE :D!

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

congratulations on purchasing the best modded controller on the market!....make sure to download the software here. also download the firmware here and the firmware updater here.Also be sure to watch these video tutorials

NickM

Thanks, also, I have a question for you, is there a "perfect quickscope mod" that I can edit onto one of the extra six buttons?

NickM

Thanks so much for the info! Everyone on this forum seems to be nice so far :) Good to know that I have people who are willing to help if I need it, and don't have an attitude about it :)

Remmnever

NickM said:
Hey guys! I just bought a "The Viking - Black" Modded controller! I CAN'T WAIT TILL ITS HERE! I couldn't choose the 3 day shipping, so I had to choose the ground shipping, but regardless I hope it comes soon!

FINALLY I BOUGHT ONE :D!

Congrats and welcome!

HippieMagic

Weird... I just bought one a few minutes ago and my name is Nick M. as well... Must have been something in the air.