Just got banned?

dawgyownz

So I just got banned for modifying system hardware to cheat. It seems they are cracking down on modded controllers? I've never been banned before?

WxO3lBV.jpg[IMG]

bonefisher

Did you Tac-19 Jitter everyone for a while? That would be the only way I see them get you..... To many players hit you up for cheating all at once.

Drastic

hmm... I haven't had any issues on CoD... I've been using that Jitter you made Bone. :D fantastic!! lol used it non-stop all the time.. nothing ever happened.. has to be another reason.. or I'd say call xbox customer support dawgyownz.

dawgyownz

Did you Tac-19 Jitter everyone for a while? That would be the only way I see them get you..... To many players hit you up for cheating all at once.
Not all the time but yeah used a lot in S&R. Guess I'll have to cut back. I thought modded controllers were not against the code of conduct?

bonefisher

Not all the time but yeah used a lot in S&R. Guess I'll have to cut back. I thought modded controllers were not against the code of conduct?
If to many people gets pissed for whatever you do even if you don't have a modded controller this can happen. If you kick everybody's butts in the room all the time people will put you down for cheating. I would not tell them that you have a modded controller that is a quick way but they can't detect it even if you do jitter because it is proven you can do these button combos with a regular controller.

Last edited:

modded matt

They cannot detect the modded controller. They are responding to multiple user complaints about you cheating.

Thanks for the AW Pack. I tried out the Tac 19 jitter and doesn't seem to work. I have Gung Ho perk on also. Do you know if they patched this?