Just got COD Ghosts. Jitter does not work...

jeb22

What MW3 RF macro are you using with the MR-28 exactly? All the ones I have used so far have massive stuttering problems. Also, the MR-28 macro listed here doesn't seem to work too well.

bonefisher

What MW3 RF macro are you using with the MR-28 exactly? All the ones I have used so far have massive stuttering problems. Also, the MR-28 macro listed here doesn't seem to work too well.
Go in game specific post and go all the way down to the bottom to click on COD Ghosts macro's! go in there I have them made Armed MR-28 and more!

Michael

HI to all, I'm thinking everyone here on this post are xbox people, but I am ps3 and my drop shot has turned into a jump shot on cod ghost, everything else seems to be working ok, just need to adjust my fire rate settings but outside of that everything else is good. Has this happened to anyone else???

bonefisher

HI to all, I'm thinking everyone here on this post are xbox people, but I am ps3 and my drop shot has turned into a jump shot on cod ghost, everything else seems to be working ok, just need to adjust my fire rate settings but outside of that everything else is good. Has this happened to anyone else???
If you updated it a little bit ago you might have both now Jump and Drop shots! Cycle through the modes to see what they all do know!

Michael

Double checked, jump shot works in both modes, drop shot doesn't, I'm going to plug up my controller to pc and check out everything and reboot the chip and see if that helps.I'll post results afterwhile.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
Double checked, jump shot works in both modes, drop shot doesn't, I'm going to plug up my controller to pc and check out everything and reboot the chip and see if that helps.I'll post results afterwhile.
Yea If that dont work u might want to look into opining a support ticket:(