Just got controller and having problems.

Viperown05

I opened the box installed the software via your website and also downloaded the black ops Normal set. I opened the box put batteries in and switched it on with the start button and hooked it up to the comp. I selected the macro set and imported to the controller then disconnected it from the comp and took out battery pack and turned it back on normal way and connected it to my xbox. I believe that was the correct way to do it. However a couple of the macros work but not all. Right trigger doesnt rapid fire and the R2 button is knifing instead of dropshooting which i believe is tactical? but I use normal and downloaded the normal macro pack. And as far as i know none of the jitter seems to be working either. I believe something to be wrong with the controller but im new to this and wondering what happened? I also uninstalled the software and reinstalled it via Disc that was in the box and ran updates and repeated all the steps and still the same thing. It switches all the modes just no rapid fire/jitter i think. Thanks!

NYjetsNY1

Viperown05 said:
I opened the box installed the software via your website and also downloaded the black ops Normal set. I opened the box put batteries in and switched it on with the start button and hooked it up to the comp. I selected the macro set and imported to the controller then disconnected it from the comp and took out battery pack and turned it back on normal way and connected it to my xbox. I believe that was the correct way to do it. However a couple of the macros work but not all. Right trigger doesnt rapid fire and the R2 button is knifing instead of dropshooting which i believe is tactical? but I use normal and downloaded the normal macro pack. And as far as i know none of the jitter seems to be working either. I believe something to be wrong with the controller but im new to this and wondering what happened? I also uninstalled the software and reinstalled it via Disc that was in the box and ran updates and repeated all the steps and still the same thing. It switches all the modes just no rapid fire/jitter i think. Thanks!

Hmm! You are right! There is a problem with the normal black ops set. Somehow it got corrupted and is downloading the tactical one with the normal name. I am fixing this now.

Can you go on page one, in a private match, press LT1, and hold RT? It should rapid-fire.

Viperown05

Ahh kk well at least thats some good news and its not just me. But the rapidfire is still not working. In pvt match now holding LT aiming downsight and firing with RT and it only fires 1 shot

NYjetsNY1

Viperown05 said:
Ahh kk well at least thats some good news and its not just me. But the rapidfire is still not working. In pvt match now holding LT aiming downsight and firing with RT and it only fires 1 shot

In 5 minutes I'll have a macro set to put on your controller to test a few things.

-1 Rapid-fire on RT, whether it be specific or unspecific to a macro
-2 rapid-fire on tac, so I can see if the problem lies with tac or not
-also the fixed normal set

Viperown05

Ok rapid fire works. I didnt know I had to toggle it on with the small L button. Thought you meant the left trigger ok so that works now! So now just to redownload the normal pack?

NYjetsNY1

Viperown05 said:
Ok rapid fire works. I didnt know I had to toggle it on with the small L button. Thought you meant the left trigger ok so that works now! So now just to redownload the normal pack?

Yep just pay attention to the toggles as the jitter and some pages of rapid-fire need the toggles. I have the fixed normal version below, I'm trying to get this put into the macro library now.

Before you put the macro set on your controller, go here: http://viking360.com/download-software- ... back-moves

Go down to firmware. Make sure to update your controller's firmware. There is a youtube video to follow and also follow the directions.

Attachments

• Black Ops Full Set (NORMAL).vks
    76.8 KB · Views: 8