Just got my controller

Ducky

I just got my controller and I have to say im loving it so far. I have all my macros set up and am having alot of fun with it. I like how much of a clean mod you guys did with not any bumps or scratches on the controller. This mod is certainly the best one and I would recommend it to anyone. I even did a unboxing video of it here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQGTwc1E7jM but if you do look at the unboxing videos and you have any comments please use constructive criticism because Im only 14 and I know there is room for improvement on my videos.

Ducky

Oh I swear I said 16 oh well my mistake but thanks for your guys feedback. I will have a review in maybe a week or so.

Ducky

I have a question Im just going to post it here because I didnt think it was necessary to make a new Thread so here is my question I want to use that bumper jumper deluxe macro set but If i use that Im going to have to rebuild my whole macro set that I have currently so is there any way that I could put it into my current macro set with out rebuilding it?

Nope, you could go into the Bumper Jumper set and go into each Macro and individually save them so that you can just go back into your Macro Set and plug them all back into a new page. It sounds like a lot of work, but it goes pretty quickly.

I have been having a hell of a time trying to figure out the setup I like the most so I am continually rebuilding new ones.

HippieMagic

I personally just save different sets and swap them out as I swap out games so I never accidentally hit the button and go from one game to another. It is really cluttering up the controller if I keep games on it I am not currently playing. I mean I don't switch out games every few minutes anyway... at MOST it's once every couple hours and realistically its once a night.

NYjetsNY1

HippieMagic said:
I personally just save different sets and swap them out as I swap out games so I never accidentally hit the button and go from one game to another. It is really cluttering up the controller if I keep games on it I am not currently playing. I mean I don't switch out games every few minutes anyway... at MOST it's once every couple hours and realistically its once a night.

If you are a teenager and go to friend's houses then I would recommend having one big set to use, but if I am home I just swap out sets... takes under a minute usually.

Ducky

Mythrandor said:
Nope, you could go into the Bumper Jumper set and go into each Macro and individually save them so that you can just go back into your Macro Set and plug them all back into a new page. It sounds like a lot of work, but it goes pretty quickly.

I have been having a hell of a time trying to figure out the setup I like the most so I am continually rebuilding new ones.

I tried clicking the save macro thing but it doesn't prompt me to save it anywhere so where does it save it?

NYjetsNY1

Ducky said:
Mythrandor said:

I tried clicking the save macro thing but it doesn't prompt me to save it anywhere so where does it save it?

Glitch within your windows OS.

Simply edit the macro and then top right click the save icon. I think it is a floppy disk.