Just got my sleeper this past Thursday

Notellu

Just want to say how happy I am with the custom sleeper I got done by Fredrow. Controller is awesome and looks great(it's copper with red, white and blue LED's and it has green trigger, bumper and start/back buttons). Will probably be ordering another one around Christmas time. Thanks again for an awesome product and keep the custom shelled controllers coming Fredrow.

Victor

Xx Binno xX

They do look sick, but the one I got today is fucked up. He does really good on making customers happy, on my old mod he threw in black thumb sticks black d-pad and painted the part where u put your mic in black for free it was sick.

Fredrow

First off, thanks very much for the compliments...... I do but in the time to make these controllers turn out great......

XxbinnoxX said:
They do look sick, but the one I got today is fucked up. He does really good on making customers happy, on my old mod he threw in black thumb sticks black d-pad and painted the part where u put your mic in black for free it was sick.

Now what the fuck are you talking about??? Your controller is fucked up......Yeah right, this is 3 times now you have been on the forums ripping my work.....YOUR CONTROLLER IS NOT FUCKED UP....

Xx Binno xX

My controllers messes up from time to time thats why i say its messed up, i think im sell it and buy a white sleeper :} if i can get $135 for a black viking sleeper xD not sure who will buy it.

Fredrow

XxbinnoxX said:
My controllers messes up from time to time thats why i say its messed up, i think im sell it and buy a white sleeper :} if i can get $135 for a black viking sleeper xD not sure who will buy it.

Dude you think your controller is fucked up. Then EMAIL me. Don't just keep it to yourself and then go on here and bash my work out in the open. But since you want to do it this way.

What is wrong with your controller? How does it, in your mind MESS up??

Xx Binno xX

I'm not bashing your work, just a few things are wrong, when i hit the sync button it start to re-sync the controller in the middle of a game, led light 4 is on when i start the controller, when i use shaky hands the controller starts hitting Y when i don't do anything, your work is awesome, If it sucks I'm sure you wouldn't have people buying your mods right? I'm be buying a white sleeper when i get the money. It just little things if you want me to show you a video ill be more than happy to make one.

SOLOxMoNsTeR

XxbinnoxX said:
I'm not bashing your work, just a few things are wrong, when i hit the sync button it start to re-sync the controller in the middle of a game, led light 4 is on when i start the controller, when i use shaky hands the controller starts hitting Y when i don't do anything, your work is awesome, If it sucks I'm sure you wouldn't have people buying your mods right? I'm be buying a white sleeper when i get the money. It just little things if you want me to show you a video ill be more than happy to make one.
The reson why your controller is hiting y is because with the shacky hands mod it is switching guns witch is hiting y.

Fredrow

SOLOxMoNsTeR said:
XxbinnoxX said:
The reson why your controller is hiting y is because with the shacky hands mod it is switching guns witch is hiting y.

SOLO thanks..... Im glade someone else spoke up..... :D

XxbinnoxX said:

Everything you just talked about has to do with the coding. Which I don't do. All I do is the wiring. If you think your controller is ever wired wrong just download this http://www.viking360.com/downloads/8.15.2009 - Sleeper Button Test Code.rar
this is the "SLEEPER" button test code

LEFT STICK = LED-4 (blink 1x)
LEFT BUMPER = LED-4 (blink 2x)
RIGHT BUMPER = LED-4 (blink 3x)
RIGHT STICK = LED-4 (blink 4x)
X = LED-3 (blink 1x)
Y = LED-3 (blink 2x)
B = LED-3 (blink 3x)
A = LED-3 (blink 4x)
LEFT TRIGGER = LED-3 (blink 1x) then LED-4 (blink 1x)
RIGHT TRIGGER = LED-3 (blink 1x) then LED-4 (blink 1x) then repeats.
SYNC = LED-4 (blink 5x)

When you do the sleeper test code make sure you hold down each button and let it cycle through 3 or 4 times. Because if for some reason 2 of the wires are touching then on the button test code you will get each code in LED blinks. For example if you had B and X touching, when you go to press X the code on the LED's would be LED-3 (blink 1x) then LED-3 (blink 3x) and it would keep doing that same order of blinks until you release the button. Its a really good way to know if your controller is working properly or if it is not. We encourage all of our customers to do the button test code way before they plan on contacting us, or trashing the work here on the forums.

when i hit the sync button it start to re-sync the controller in the middle of a game

Yes that is what happens when you hold the SYNC button in too long. Your controller will try and SYNC up with your Xbox 360.