Just got my viking controller

EvilViking

This controller looked sick in theory, I've always been a huge Evil Controllers fan because I love controller mods and thought one of these programmable controllers would be extra sick. I can't seem to find a good macro or a good mode for Medal of Honor though. I just keep thinking how much easier it is to you my Evil Controller. Can someone give me advice because I really want to use this with the money i invested

Thanks guys

Ben

First off, what kind of macro are you looking for in MOH? a glitching one? Rapid fire?

This controller is only limited by your imagination!

odingalt

Staff member
There is definitely a learning curve, but stay here, stick with us, ask questions, we will get you schooled and in the end you are going to love the customizability!

As far as MoH, I guess we just start with plain old rapidfire? Does anybody know what the best speed is for MoH? Question for you EvilViking, does your evil controller actually have a mode specifically for MoH? Most mods I've seen don't have a mode for MoH and you have to figure out the speed on your own.

But if somebody here has already tried... we could save a little time :)

KIL0 iRecon

From my experience within MoH is that a rapidfire speed of 10 works wonders. Any faster and your pistol starts to glitch or stutter. My suggestion is to try the shift approach for your right trigger since the full auto weapons don't really like forced rapidfire. Or set your toggle macro tactile switch to a comfortable position. I use RT1 as to not confuse my other fingers with the underbelly of the controller. The G3 Battle rifle and the first snipers, M21 and SVD, are amazing with this setting. I would really like to see someone make a 2 round burst though since the new update requires at least 2 body shots to kill now. I could probably come up with something if I mess around with the software enough, but if someone more experienced with it *cough-cough* odin :D could lend a hand, that would be great.