Just ordered my Viking controller

Ducky

I just ordered a black viking controller!!!!!!!!!!! I cant wait till I get it but in the meantime can someone help me set up my macros that I will be using?

HippieMagic

You may have to tweak it a little once you get into a game and test it out if you are referring to Black Ops. They don't always work perfectly for everyone so it is really best to just DL the ones you like off the site, set up your generic idea, update the controller's firmware and drop the macros on it when you get it. From that point you can tweak it to what you want but you also need to keep in mind that you have to LEARN to use the controller. It won't magically make you perform better at all and will get you killed a lot if you use it at the wrong time. Keep your pages simple, rapid fire on a toggle, and use it at the right time and you should do great.

NYjetsNY1

HippieMagic said:
You may have to tweak it a little once you get into a game and test it out if you are referring to Black Ops. They don't always work perfectly for everyone so it is really best to just DL the ones you like off the site, set up your generic idea, update the controller's firmware and drop the macros on it when you get it. From that point you can tweak it to what you want but you also need to keep in mind that you have to LEARN to use the controller. It won't magically make you perform better at all and will get you killed a lot if you use it at the wrong time. Keep your pages simple, rapid fire on a toggle, and use it at the right time and you should do great.

He's got a point. My friend used my controller and he thought that it would make him better lol if he used semi-auto rapid fire on an automatic gun. Or when he tried to use MW2 turbo knifes in black ops.

Make sure you use the right macros with the right games.

Any questions at all, feel free to ask me to your heart's content. I will do my best to help in any way.

The only macro that really needs to be tweaked is rapid-fire. Sometimes your connection can determine the speed. If 8.9 SPS is too slow, speed it up in the gear settings.
If 8.9 SPS is too fast, slow it down.

To change rapid fire speed, first assign the macro to RT. Then edit it. Then top right, click the gear. Change 0.89 to say 0.87 or 0.90 , etc.

HippieMagic

My connection is usually bad so I had to tone it down to around .87 I believe. It liked to skip a lot before I toned it back. There is also a sweet spot for rapid fire as well. Right on top of someone and the connection will hurt you more if it is slower... back too far and you are better off using semi-auto. If you can find that happy medium you will literally be unstoppable with a FAL/M14.

Gun characteristics matter as well. The M14 needs short bursts and aimed toward the lower half of the torso... it'll jump hard and fast. It goes straight up. The FAL on the other hand can be used easily like any other gun in the game. I personally like a FAL with a GL attachment since it is going to have at least 2 almost guaranteed kills on it every time.

Handguns are great spraying up close and also don't really have a ton of recoil so you CAN use it across the map easily. Extended mags are nice with them. Speed loader and a python if you want to be a tool.

A full auto gun with rapid fire will reduce recoil and make it a LOT more deadly but also weaker... you will have issues up close but at range it will drive a nail. ALWAYS put your rapid fire on a LED too... if not you will feel like a tool when you run up to someone with a handgun and shoot at them once.

Second Chance Pro as well... use it and love it. You can easily get 2-3 kills with it before going down. This is where the controller will shine... second chance and switching to a handgun as opposed to using it on a primary.

Ducky

Thanks for the advice and I know it wont make me better right away I have owned other Modded controllers in the past. But the type of Macros I am looking for is The fastest rapid fire for MW2 and the Same for Black Ops then the best jitter for both games. Turbo or super-turbo knife for both games and then turbo riot for each game and last but not least Im looking for a one touch quick scope or perfect quickscope. Could you link me to those please but also my other question is if I download the macros now is it possible to set up my pages then save that so I could just load it up when I get my controller in so my pages are all ready to go already.

NYjetsNY1

Ducky said:
Thanks for the advice and I know it wont make me better right away I have owned other Modded controllers in the past. But the type of Macros I am looking for is The fastest rapid fire for MW2 and the Same for Black Ops then the best jitter for both games. Turbo or super-turbo knife for both games and then turbo riot for each game and last but not least Im looking for a one touch quick scope or perfect quickscope. Could you link me to those please but also my other question is if I download the macros now is it possible to set up my pages then save that so I could just load it up when I get my controller in so my pages are all ready to go already.

All the macros are in the macro library. http://viking360.com/download-software- ... ro-library

Find what you are looking for. There is also a search bar.

You can put macros on one macro set on many pages and you can save that to your computer so you can load it up when you get your controller.

Ducky

Alright but what is the fastest for MW2 is that the 22sps and what about black ops? But also what is the best method to use for jitter xxy fast?

NYjetsNY1

Ducky said:
Alright but what is the fastest for MW2 is that the 22sps and what about black ops? But also what is the best method to use for jitter xxy fast?

Jitter on shotguns either XYY med / fast your preference, same with FAL. M16/G11/FAMAS use YY slow. MW2 = 22 SPS, black ops use 8.9 SPS