Just purchased a Raven

LoveTactor

I've been wanting a rapid fire controller for a while now, but my lack of soldering skill kept me from making my own. I had never considered buying one online until I stumbled across this site. Viking's products looked years ahead of the competition and I didn't get the "shady" impression I did with the other companies. Plus the free driver updates and tech support seem outstanding. Now, thanks to my tax return, I took the plunge and ordered one! Hopefully I will have it in my hands in a few days. Until then, I have a few questions.

1. What driver is preloaded?
2. How difficult is it to load news drivers using the 3.5mm jack?

Thanks!

LoveTactor

Thanks for the reply! Those links make the process look easy. One more question if you don't mind... I put my controllers through a good bit of wear. If I need something repaired or replaced after the 90 day warranty can I pay to send in my controller to be fixed?

LoveTactor

I though I'd update my post to say how pleased I am with the people at viking. The controller shipped the day after I ordered it and arrived in 2 days! The controller works perfectly and updating the driver was a breeze. I'll defiantly recommend viking to my friends. Thanks for doing a stellar job!

Fredrow

LoveTactor said:
I though I'd update my post to say how pleased I am with the people at viking. The controller shipped the day after I ordered it and arrived in 2 days! The controller works perfectly and updating the driver was a breeze. I'll defiantly recommend viking to my friends. Thanks for doing a stellar job!

Your Welcome man...... It's always good to hear praises from people because 85% of the time all we hear is people complaining about something.....

PS3andCOD

Contributor
Don't worry about it, everyone just likes to complain. Nothing is ever good enough Some people think that the controller should be playing the game for them, which is pointles anyways...

Fredrow

No kidding.....

Like I don't mind the people who complain, if they have something to complain about. If the controller really is not working then I have no problem helping out the customer with a quick solution on fixing it for them......

The thing that eats me alive is the people/kids who don't take the time to learn how the controller works, what the controller does, how to flash it, basically take the time to READ up on it..... Then these same people/kids hit us up madder than hell, yelling at us saying there controller is broken, you sold me a bad controller, are you gonna fix this controller since it’s broken!!!...... Then it turns out there controller was never really broken they just didn’t take the time to READ up and study on how the damn thing works......

I love it when people learn how it works then they are so stoked about it that they hit us back with Madd love.... That's sick!!!!

obo

Speaking of which. Fredrow those bonus led's you threw in. Thanks. I absolutly love them, as well as you for puttin them in (no homo) :p

Fredrow

4Sho...... Every now and then I throw in a bonus into peoples controllers just for the fun of it...... :lol:
Glad you liked them.....

LoveTactor

After working in custumor service during college I realized that customers only let buinesses know how they are doing if something is wrong. Ever since I make a point to let people know when I'm happy with their work. Only hearing complaints gets old :D

zackwg23

I agree, Fredrow modded my controller and he was flawless,

It was shipped fast, the wiring and tact switches look professionally installed so i couldnt be happier

I recommended getting one to all of my COD buddies cause it was well worth the money!

theblur1

completley agree with fredrow's point.
i really researched viking long before the site update so i knew what was going on.
if people were just a bit kinder sometimes it would be so much easier to help them

KING x SkiilZz

i have just purchased a raven controller...... and when i have it on call of duty WAW mode 1 the fastest mode it skips quite a lot when i have box mag on my carbine.... how do i solve this ? :(

IrishStyle

KING x SkiilZz said:
i have just purchased a raven controller...... and when i have it on call of duty WAW mode 1 the fastest mode it skips quite a lot when i have box mag on my carbine.... how do i solve this ? :(

Are you trying to empty the full box mag without letting up on the trigger? Also does this happen when you are firing into smoke or Artillary strike? Both of these will usually cause the rapid fire to hiccup or lag. Also try to reflash your controller and check the "Allow Configuration" if you already haven't.

Fredrow

KING x SkiilZz said:

Hey Mr. SkiilZz next time can you look through the forums a little bit longer before you post something, because your post in this thread is off topic, you really should have looked under the Call of Duty threads.