Just some questions/concerns

Ducky

I am interested in purchasing a controller from you guys and I just have one question/concern how often do you guys come out with new controllers I know the newest one came out in October but I dont want to purchase a controller in a month or so and then maybe 3-4 months later you guys release a new one. I just dont want that to happen so I hope someone can answer me soon

NYjetsNY1

Hello! Welcome to the vikingforums.

Anyways, the answer is no. The macro controller just came out. We won't see an update for at least a year. Probably 2-3 years. After this batch of macro controllers, a whole nother batch will be ordered.

Viking360 is working to release a PS3 mod, but no more advanced xbox 360 mods for at least a year +. I hope I answered your question.

Ducky

Yes you did answer my question but I have one last question is the software for it free so when I order it I can download the software and start picking out some good macros like sniper mode, really fast rapid fire, turbo knife, jitter fast, perfect quick scope stuff like that and what macros would you recommend.