Just unboxed and LT3 does not work

Status
Not open for further replies.

tlrsilver

Just unboxed my controller updated to the Viking Firmware 0.8.1.4b and put my sets of macros on the controller, and my lt3 the tack on bottom left and it does not work

NYjetsNY1

tlrsilver said:
Just unboxed my controller updated to the Viking Firmware 0.8.1.4b and put my sets of macros on the controller, and my lt3 the tack on bottom left and it does not work

Do any of the tac switches work when assigned with the same macro you are putting on LT3? Are you using the wrong macro? Is the tac broken?

Crimson

Try saving your .vks file to disk, close the macro software and re-open the .vks, make sure you see the macro assigned to LT3 and then upload it to your controller. Sometimes the software gets in a state where the .vkm (macro) assigned are not uploaded to the controller even though we see it properly assigned in the software. I always save the vks, restart the software in a fresh-state before uploading my macros... try that.

tlrsilver

i have tryed button reassign for x,y, and a i also used RapidFireFastAkimbo.vkm witch can be used on all the other 5 buttons the LT3 is the only one no matter what page i have it on it does not work i will try to make a new set tommorow and see if that fixes it.

NYjetsNY1

tlrsilver said:
i have tryed button reassign for x,y, and a i also used RapidFireFastAkimbo.vkm witch can be used on all the other 5 buttons the LT3 is the only one no matter what page i have it on it does not work i will try to make a new set tommorow and see if that fixes it.

Update your firmware as well. If you need any help with that let me know. Update the firmware, use fresh batteries before and after. Try the exact things on every tact, and if LT3 still doesn't work let me know.

tlrsilver

ok i will do that i know that all other tacks work for examble i had button reassign y on LT2 and it work so i tryed it on LT3 and it was a no go

NYjetsNY1

tlrsilver said:
ok i will do that i know that all other tacks work for examble i had button reassign y on LT2 and it work so i tryed it on LT3 and it was a no go

Try it after doing the firmware over again and using new batteries.

tlrsilver

NYjetsNY1 said:
tlrsilver said:

Try it after doing the firmware over again and using new batteries.

i re did the firmware and created a new macro set they all worked exept LT3

NYjetsNY1

Status
Not open for further replies.