Just wanted to say hello

Storm

Good evening,

Just got my Viking Controller and trying it out tonight. Since I am brand new here just wanted to introduce myself and say hello. From what I have read in the forums thus far, there seems to be a lot of people who have researched and made macros for the FAL and M14 specifically for B.O. I am going to try some of them out this evening and with any luck tweak them to my connection speed.

At any rate, glad to meet y'all and looking forward to talking to you in the future.

Respectfully,
Storm

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Welcome to the forums, you will probably see alot of me around here. I make a lot of macros around here and have a group named ModdingBros who assists me in making them. I make some pretty killer rapid fires that I personally think are the fastest around however you can try a few of them before making that descision. I hope you love your controller just as much as me. If you need anything Im always here.

Storm

Okay, I just gotta say that I am more than happy with the controller. I just used a few of the different macros that you can get from the library and all I can say is wow. I will have to look at some of your work then, I have a really quick internet connection where I am at. I am luck to have Fiber Optic FIOS, my connection is 30mbs up and 30mbs down. I love to use the FAL and M14. Trying to find a macro that has limited recoil is proving a little difficult for me to find. Thanks again for helping.

Respectfully,
Storm

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Thats awesome that your loving the controller. Believe me you get hooked after a few times using the controller. I hope you find everything you need and if not I hope you can figure out the software. In the MW3 section I have a few videos that may be able to help you making macros overall. Take them a look too. You can always make an anti recoil though theres a tutorial for that that I made.