Keep us updated!

xJollyRog3r

Hey there,

Just wanted to know if there are any plans for new mods coming out for the legacy controllers. Like when and what will be updated? I know there are a lot of requests for mods, and I'm sure you all are busy, it would be nice to know what's circling arournd! :)

odingalt

Staff member
We updated the legacy XBOX360 controllers for MW3. Legacy controllers can expect an update every year for each new release of Call of Duty games, or, if some new amazing feature is available in between holidays, a second driver release.

The Legacy controllers have less memory, and are connected to less buttons, than the XBOX 360 Ragnarok. The Ragnarok can do more. For example, autospot for battlefield that was added to a driver update for Ragnarok can't be added to legacy. I don't know how to make there be more driver updates for legacy when the hardware is getting tapped-out in terms of its capability.

Macro controller is, well, timeless. You can make your own macros so it doesn't ever need updates.

PS3 and XBOX360 Ragnarok both got extra driver updates this spring to add some significant functionality.

:)

So while we do get boat loads of requests for the legacy mods, a lot of those requests are impossible to fill due to the hardware. For example it is impossible to have jitter on a Tyr's Hand. It's impossible to have anti-recoil on anything other than macro controller. etc. Did you have any specific mods in mind for legacies I can add to the list?

xJollyRog3r

Thank you for clearing all this up for me! Specifically a mode that comes to mind is an organic drop shot. It would be nice to see it in the next update! Keep up the good work! :)

odingalt

Staff member
That one is definitely over over over due! At the top of my list. A small update to the legacy rapidfire customization software so that we have organic dropshot (real dropshot) for the legacy controllers (Thor's Hammer and Odin's Raven anyway).

Agent

Well not even just mods but functionality, as I asked if you could either add more options to the buttons which enable and disable slots or the ability to have slots turned on by default.

Also a lot of the rapid fire speeds dont seem to be up to date or accurate interms of things like MK14 with or without rapid fire and etc.

xJollyRog3r

Also another one to add. I know the ragnarok has it but I would like to see it in the legacies as well. It's the jitter and rapid fire aim combo. When you scope it's rapid fire. When you fire from the hip it's jitter.

odingalt

Staff member
Also another one to add. I know the ragnarok has it but I would like to see it in the legacies as well. It's the jitter and rapid fire aim combo. When you scope it's rapid fire. When you fire from the hip it's jitter.

I didn't know the Ragnarok had this one??

40_ounce

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by xJollyRog3r
I didn't know the Ragnarok had this one??

LOl actually it does. Well not really....
I forget what mode it is,but when you have one of the rapid fire modes on and you from the hip with a fully auto gun it feels and looks like jitter.....

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
New legacy updates nice. This couldn't come at a worse time last night i sold both my legacy controllers to two high school kids. There super stoked I just told them about the new updates today. Im hoping i can get to these young kids and turn them onto viking for their mods. These two kids claim all there friends want mods so I told them the web site and told them to check out the ragnaroks. hopefully some of there friends buy one and it catches on and just grows from there. Anyways super jealous now would of really like to try out the new updates but have to say thats awesome of odin to find time in his busy schedule to make the legacy guys happy.

odingalt

Staff member
Man those updates were at least 6 months overdue, waiting to see what will happen as far as possible features on Black Ops 2 and Halo 4