Kickstarter?

Durus

You guys sent me a reply once stating the you stopped making macro controllers because the company producing the chip sets wanted so much money up front. If they want so much money up front, what about setting up a kickstarter to fund a Xbox One macro controller?

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
There's already a macro Xbox 1 controller in the making as we speak. Its expected to lunch roughy six months or so after launch. There will most likely be a cheaper ragnarok style Xbox one controller as well. Odin has already leaked tab bits of info on improvements like scuf style paddles and less tact switches where more modes will be set off stock buttons instead of so ma y tact switches. They also did a survey with the viking community asking us what we want out of next gen controllers. Dont worry viking goats us covered!

DirtyyDann

There's already a macro Xbox 1 controller in the making as we speak. Its expected to lunch roughy six months or so after launch. There will most likely be a cheaper ragnarok style Xbox one controller as well. Odin has already leaked tab bits of info on improvements like scuf style paddles and less tact switches where more modes will be set off stock buttons instead of so ma y tact switches. They also did a survey with the viking community asking us what we want out of next gen controllers. Dont worry viking goats us covered!

j.w how do they even have a xbox720 controller already..?

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
They Dont yet. That's why it won't be released out to roughly six months after launch. Half a year is a long way away. They are gearing up for the development of the controllers as we speak. They Dont want to leak too much info as competing companies will want to steal their ideas. Like I said viking will have a more advanced macro controller in the near future. U can try to dig up old threads maybe in general discussion and find this info out for yourself when Odin was leaking bits of info out about the new development of next gen controllers.

bonefisher

First of all it's not a xbox720........it's Xbox One controller! He said soon as he gets his hands on one then the modding will begin but it will take a few months til they will be on the market! Viking is stepping into the Next Gen. Market for both Xbox One and PS4! Lot of other companies steal ideas from them so hope it is TOP SECRET on how things are done! You can rest to sure it will be awesome controllers!

singrazorback

If you guys are having problems getting cheaper chip sets let me know what you need. I live in Singapore and have many contacts in China who deal with chipsets. Please feel free to contact me if you would like for me to have a look and see if we can get them off the shelf for you or just have them duplicated at a much much cheaper cost. Thanks to Bonefisher for all the help he has given to me so this is my way of paying it back.

modded matt

Its not a matter of cheaper chips, of course they will be cheaper coming from China. the issue is getting the manufacturer of the Viking product to lower the cost. WE cant send the assembler components to put into his machine. the manufacturing is automated with SMD parts, so the chips would be on large rolls for the machine to grab and apply tot he PCB.

odingalt

Staff member
We're looking seriously now into a Kickstarter for PS4 Berserker (sorry for posting this in the wrong section, it's XBOX 360 section but the topic was Kickstarter). Have everything ready to launch just need to make and upload a video for the campaign.