KSG rapid fire

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
This is your basic xyy jitter mod. I have already posted 3 different xyy jitters for BO2 in ny jets sticky jitter thread. My suggestion to u is to only use the first 2 shoutguns with the jitter mod. The KSG only shoots out a single projectial which makes it highly inaccurate with jitter. The shotguns that spray multiple bullets in one shot are best used with my jitter mod. Also mine will shot like 20 times faster. The other unlimited ammo thing is garbage. I can get the gu to do that but what they dont tell u is that the bullets u are firing are ghost bullets. This means it wont do any damage to anyone. Its just a for show thing.

Last edited:

Durro

This is your basic xyy jitter mod. I have already posted 3 different xyy jitters for BO2 in ny jets sticky jitter thread. My suggestion to u is to only use the first 2 shoutguns with the jitter mod. The KSG only shoots out a single projectial which makes it highly inaccurate with jitter. The shotguns that spray multiple bullets in one shot are best used with my jitter mod. Also mine will shot like 20 times faster. The other unlimited ammo thing is garbage. I can get the gu to do that but what they dont tell u is that the bullets u are firing are ghost bullets. This means it wont do any damage to anyone. Its just a for show thing.

Thank you. I'll try it on the first shotty. Time to go find the macro... And there was a part of me wondering if it was ghost bullets on that unlimited ammo one. Thanks for the heads up. This and the FAL rapid fire, should make things interesting. :)

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

Try this setup with overkill perk!

Try this setup with over kill. I throw in my rapid turbo knife as well. All u need to make it work is one of any tactical flash bang, concussion, smoke, emp, or shock grenades. If u use the fast hands perk this wont work but u can download all my turbo knifes in NY jets sticky miscellaneous thread all in one file.I made 20 different turbo knifes to work for any set up out in the game. You can toggle the jitter on the RT on/off and u can use RF on the Fal with the RT2 (right tac 2) Its a real good class to use its super fast and you wont have to switch to a different mode to toggle back in forth between RF and jitter. Also if u do not like using tac buttons i have a RF for the Fal the works with the LT. It aims and fires with the pull of the LT leaving the RT open for jitter shots. If u have any question or just tell me what u want in a class that works for u and ill make u a custom setup around the weapons u use!

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

Thats beast odin. Ya I have a hard time choosing what controller i want to play when i play BO2. The ragnarok can do some things that the macro just cant do like hip fire dropshot and aim in cancellation. Its little things like that that keep me playing both my macro and ragnarok. The marcos capabilities are almost limitless but the ragnarok can just do some-things the macro cant. I love them both so much but the ragnarok is a big contender in my book to the macro.

Tate24

Idownloaded your jittermedium and that set up is just sick!!! I went 39-7 & 43-10 back to back.

odingalt

Staff member
Yeah if you couple that shotgun with quick knife and the close-range maps you can get killstreaks all day long! I went 19-2 on a match and recorded it but the Adobe Premiere crashed when saving the file, I was very sad lol