tlrsilver

possible ksg12 macro idea

[video=youtube;_w0iWK4dte0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_w0iWK4dte0[/video]

Shoot your KSG12
Press X for reload
Cancel reload with running

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
This is actually pretty cool man keep it up. Im sure you can get some faster speeds and make this gun a monster. When I have time most likely tomorrow Ill try messing with it.

barrow

Wow very cool stuff. Perfect example of how the macro controller could take advantage of a glitch. I'd give it a try if someone makes the macro, looks fun.

oDEEKo

Had a quick play with a macro for this... Unfortunately it seems as though getting a decent rapid fire/ jitter this way isn't gonna work as by cancelling the reload with a sprint you then have to wait out the 'post sprint, weapon ready time' before you can fire again :-(

Gleipnir

Steady Aim Pro will reduce sprint delay and SoH will reduce reload delay. This would be great with damage + extended mags if someone can create a consistent macro. =)

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
When I get time Ill try making the macro if Jets hasnt made it by then however today I am super busy so it will be like tomorrow.

oDEEKo

Spent a bit more time on this... Now have a pretty sweet rate of fire going on

The trickiest part is getting the macro to work consistently when you're 'running and gunning', particularly when firing from a sprint. The macro attached works really well and reliably testing in private match, not tested in public match.

I'm sure it'll go faster, will spend some more time on it later and also make a non Steady Aim pro version..

Feedback appreciated

*ASSIGN TO A TAC SWITCH FOR KSG12 CLASS RUNNING STEADY AIM PRO PERK*

Attachments

• KSG12 RF SApro.vkm
    576 bytes · Views: 28

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader

The trickiest part is getting the macro to work consistently when you're 'running and gunning', particularly when firing from a sprint. The macro attached works really well and reliably testing in private match, not tested in public match.

I'm sure it'll go faster, will spend some more time on it later and also make a non Steady Aim pro version..

Feedback appreciated

Ill try it out when I get a chance. Maybe improve it a little if needed.

bobdanoob

Feedback appreciated

Any chance of a non Steady Aim Pro macro?

I tried the macro out in private match with steady aim pro and it works good. Thanks!

Last edited:

oDEEKo

Two more to try out...

KSG12 RF SApro V2.vkm is new version for steady aim pro users, faster firing than the previous.

KSG12 RF.vkm is for using without steady aim pro.. it's the same as the steady aim v2 macro with the speed turned down, will tweak it further at some point.

Might be worth running scavenger with these macros as once you're down to your last clip of ammo the macro will stop working, obviously the game won't let you try and reload without any ammo to put in

Attachments

• KSG12 RF SApro V2.vkm
    592 bytes · Views: 19
  • KSG12 RF.vkm
    592 bytes · Views: 14

zxIcyshadow

Tested the Steady Aim V2 online, works great! A little inconsistent RoF, but I'm sure it can be worked out!

EDIT: The first shot you take starts out slow. then every shot after that has the rapid fire effect like it should. Like the first shot has a slower recovery time, but then all the shots after that have a much faster recovery time. Any way to fix that first shot?

Last edited:

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Tested the Steady Aim V2 online, works great! A little inconsistent RoF, but I'm sure it can be worked out!

EDIT: The first shot you take starts out slow. then every shot after that has the rapid fire effect like it should. Like the first shot has a slower recovery time, but then all the shots after that have a much faster recovery time. Any way to fix that first shot?

I thought I was going to be able to take a look at it tonight but I had the city championship game tonight so I was unable to work on it(we won by the way) anyways Ill definitely take a look at it tomorrow.