LB Acting Weird

dakine2k4

So here's the problem: The only game I ever play is black ops 2 and the issue I'm having is when I go to change my playercard it requires me to use the LB/RB to reach different cards in different menus. What's happening at this point is when I push either of those buttons (any menu really that uses those 2 buttons to switch between the different options) it looks as if it's switching but nothing changes on the screen; it looks as if it's highlighting the next menu but immediately goes back to the menu I was on to begin with. Also, when i'm in a game, the RB functions perfectly for throwing a lethal grenade but the LB is basically useless because when I push it nothing happens. I don't know exactly how long this has been the case because with the class loadout that I use almost all the time, I don't use tactical grenades at all. Has this happened to anyone else? It doesn't look like the LB is broken because as I mentioned, when I hit it while on a menu like customizing the camo for a gun it does look like it's doing something just not what it's supposed to do (meaning instead of going 1 menu over it's going 1menu over and 1 menu back almost instantaneously). I usually only have Rapidfire, Fast Reload & Auto-Sprint enabled but when I disable all mods it still acts the same way. I've had the controller since Christmas and it's never been dropped... any thoughts?