learn from my mistake!!!

SuperRedneckMan

so i just got my sleeper a few days ago and went to go re-program it for cod4. i guess in the process of starting the contoller up and re-programing it, it turned on my xbox and hit just the right button combinations to buy a beatles rock band song without me knowing. it was like 200 points or something stupid. love the controller though :D

Fredrow

SuperRedneckMan said:
so i just got my sleeper a few days ago and went to go re-program it for cod4. i guess in the process of starting the contoller up and re-programing it, it turned on my xbox and hit just the right button combinations to buy a beatles rock band song without me knowing. it was like 200 points or something stupid. love the controller though :D

Thats not to bad....... odingalt one time bought 5000 M$ points.......lol....... :lol:

odingalt

Staff member
Dude, I was testing and testing and testing, this is just when I got started and I was hacking the COD5 patch after 6/11. My girlfriend yelled at me for a $60 charge on our debit card linked to the microsoft LIVE service... took a little while to piece things together, but I had my TV off, the whole time I was testing I was scrolling through menus and hit the right combination to purchase max MS points.

Lame! That was 3 months ago, I still haven't spent the money. I hate microshaft.

Ben

I bought a Rockband song while testing.. not good seeing as I don't have Rockband :(

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

odingalt said:
Dude, I was testing and testing and testing, this is just when I got started and I was hacking the COD5 patch after 6/11. My girlfriend yelled at me for a $60 charge on our debit card linked to the microsoft LIVE service... took a little while to piece things together, but I had my TV off, the whole time I was testing I was scrolling through menus and hit the right combination to purchase max MS points.

Lame! That was 3 months ago, I still haven't spent the money. I hate microshaft.
that fu***** sucks dude!